Need help building a semi-budget pc

Hello fellow LLT mates. I need some help building a pc for which I have a budget of USD1400 (this price includes the screen). I know this seems a very low budget to some but this is all i have. I am not very experienced in computer hardware but this what i have compiled till now.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: *Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($343.99 @ SuperBiiz)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($24.89 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming 3 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($111.89 @ OutletPC)
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($37.88 @ OutletPC)
Storage: PNY CS1311 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($39.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Seagate SV35.5 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($57.89 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: Asus Radeon R9 Fury X 4GB Video Card  ($599.99 @ Newegg)
Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case  ($44.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: EVGA 850W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($79.99 @ NCIX US)
Total: $1341.50

If there is anything wrong with this please let me know or any suggestions. The only thing that is fixed is the gtx 1080. Pretty much im trying to build a pc around the 1080. The only reason the R9 fury is there is to give a reference price. If u have completely different build for me go ahead and let me know. Thanks in advance

You might want to wait untill the GTX1080 is released and we got some real life benchmarks as most of the benchmarks that Nvidia have released are VR-results and it might not be so good in normal games as advertised, otherwise the setup you are planning seems fine, just you might want a bit more RAM as 8 gb might be a bottleneck in some games with high res textures. And remember all the cables and maybe at some point a bigger ssd for games and software and some good case fans, you dont want it to run too hot. If you ditch the HDD and buy a bigger SSD instead you can get maybe a 480 GB one. or if you have some old pc you dont use anymore you can always recycle that.   PS. that is nowhere near a budget PC, more like high end :D:P.  Good luck building it!

Winning an argument with a woman step by step

step one - talk to her

step two - fight with her for 2 hours even if you are really right

step three - admit that she is right for the sake of your safety

step four - realize that you have accomplished nothing and she still thinks you were wrong and now she thinks you are even more stupid

GTX1080ti, I5-4690k, ASUS Z97 PRO-GAMER, 8GB DDR3 1600mhz, Hyper 212 EVO, Tt view 31 RGB.

2 minutes ago, henkka_scorpio said:

RAM as 8 gb might be a bottleneck in some games with high res textures.

I thought textures were stored on the VRAM, getting more RAM would mainly benefit during editing or heavy multitasking.

But ye, as @henkka_scorpiosaid, wait for the new graphics cards. Btw if you can overclock, dropping down to a i5 6600k would save you a lot of money while only losing a few frames. And if you aren't going to overclock, go with the i7-6700 (non K) and a H170 board instead and save some cash.

The biggest benefits of Z-series motherboards is overclockability and same with the Intel's "K" CPUs.

9 minutes ago, henkka_scorpio said:

some good case fans, you dont want it to run too hot.

And i don't agree with getting more fans as it wouldn't improve thermals that much.

If he uses the Fury X he can mount the radiation to an exhaust which would make the inside of the PC unaffected by the GPU's heat output.'

And if he gets a GTX 1080 it wouldn't generate enough heat to be a problem.

Also i would get a different powersupply as 850w is overkill.

for the GTX 1080, a quality 500w would suffice and for the Fury X you can go with a 650w. 

As motherboards dont affect performance i would go with a cheaper motherboard. If you want good audio there are cheaper motherboards that will probably do the trick. Otherwise you always have stand-alone solutions

6 minutes ago, HydraGaming said:

I thought textures were stored on the VRAM, getting more RAM would mainly benefit during editing or heavy multitasking.

Yeah sorry my bad, but still I feel like 8GB ram might be a bit limiting on some games and as he said in multitasking. And for the case fans I was thinking more about the GTX 1080. depends also on where you live. In the cool/cold areas case fans dont matter but in the southern europe/asia etc where its hotter you might want a bit better than the stock fans. If you go with the fury x the fans are quite irrelevant. Yeah the PSU is also a bit overkill I have a GTX 970 and i5-4690k and a 500w, as a gtx 1080 doesnt draw so much more power so something like 500w-600w should be more than enough.

15 minutes ago, HydraGaming said:

As motherboards dont affect performance i would go with a cheaper motherboard. If you want good audio there are cheaper motherboards that will probably do the trick.

Yes the motherboard doesnt affect performance I still wouldnt go for a low end mobo as that can decrease the lifespan of the other parts. I have to agree that there are similiar mobos with lower price  you just have to do a little digging depending on the country.

Winning an argument with a woman step by step

step one - talk to her

step two - fight with her for 2 hours even if you are really right

step three - admit that she is right for the sake of your safety

step four - realize that you have accomplished nothing and she still thinks you were wrong and now she thinks you are even more stupid

GTX1080ti, I5-4690k, ASUS Z97 PRO-GAMER, 8GB DDR3 1600mhz, Hyper 212 EVO, Tt view 31 RGB.

Thanks for the replies. I was looking into some other motherboards and i found ASUS Z170-E. Idk how good this motherboards is but could u take a look at this and let me know. Also if you have any suggestion for the mobo pls let me know