Tech support scams and tech support scam Bingo

I would like to suggest that LMG , maybe the Channel Super Fun, do a video of a call to a tech support scam company. I know that there are others out there doing this, but I would really like to see your group do it because I think that you have the experience to really troll the scammers. I think that a video of your group playing tech support scammer bingo would also be funny as hell. Just an idea I thought that I would throw out there. I also think that it wouldn't hurt for you to use said video to help put one of these scam companies on the run, or out of business.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bump! I've been watching these videos all night, can't get enough of it.

i5-6400, 8GB DDR4, GTX 960 (1070 coming soon)

Pigeon_Man, 

Me too. I stumbled upon one from Barnacles Nerdgasm, and that started a wildfire!! LOL!

Now I've been watching one right after the other for the past two nights! Definitely entertaining!! 

I would love to see some from Linus too! 

I'm thinking of doing these types of videos on my YouTube, because they sound like so much fun to do. 

I just need to learn some of the secrets before doing so. 

This is a great idea man. It would be so funny to see these scammers getting exposed.

Hopefully you can use something like https://scammerbingo.com or some other downloadable ones on the net for this :)