Rampage 6 extreme for Broadwell-E ?

How likely is Asus going to release the rampage 6 for the upcoming Broadwell E or will they keep it for the next series ?

~Nyaaa~

14 minutes ago, Techno-Kitty said:

How likely is Asus going to release the rampage 6 for the upcoming Broadwell E or will they keep it for the next series ?

~Nyaaa~

Not likley because current boards will be compatible with the new CPUs so they will just stay with the Rampage 5

1 minute ago, beach_boy98 said:

Not likley because current boards will be compatible with the new CPUs so they will just stay with the Rampage 5

Aww thats sucks , i was hoping for a black edition/RGB rampage 6. Guess i will have to follow LTT on how to pain your Motherboard .

not a fan of the black and red tbh ,

~Nyaaa~

4 minutes ago, Techno-Kitty said:

Aww thats sucks , i was hoping for a black edition/RGB rampage 6. Guess i will have to follow LTT on how to pain your Motherboard .

not a fan of the black and red tbh ,

~Nyaaa~

choose a board with a lot of shields. just take them if an paint those. way less dangerous. 

Desktop Build Log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/486571-custom-wooden-case-with-lighting/#entry6529892

thinkpad l450, i5-5200u, 8gb ram, 1080p ips, 250gb samsung ssd, fingerprint reader, 72wh battery <3, mx master, motorola lapdock as secound screen

Please quote if you want me to respond and marking as solved is always appreciated.

1 minute ago, ChrisCross said:

choose a board with a lot of shields. just take them if an paint those. way less dangerous. 

haha i get what you mean like the sabertooth series right ? i was planning to do a armour just for the rampage 5 since most of heatsink will be replace with waterblocks.

~Nyaaa~

3 hours ago, Techno-Kitty said:

~Nyaaa~

3 hours ago, beach_boy98 said:

Asus has just released a few x99 refresher boards specifically for the Broadwell-E release.

Despite this, I don't think you'll see a "Rampage 6 Extreme" per say, but we may see a R5E black edition, who knows.

http://www.overclock3d.net/articles/gpu_displays/asus_x99_refresh_lineup_revealed/1

Actually, I'd say they probably will.

I mean, it's been a while, the R5E is a little behind in terms of features, and Broadwell-E is an opportunity for them to sell more stuff.

Makes sense to me, at least...

"Do as I say, not as I do."

-Because you actually care if it makes sense.