Windows ISO's

chromed343

Hi Guys,

Anyone know where I can get up to date Win7, Win8 and Win10 ISO's? All of my current ISO's are requiring numerous updates to them. I've tried using the Windows Media Creation Toolkit however it's pretty useless in that it gives you slightly different image.

My aim is to compile AIO installers for 7,8 and 10.

I use getintopc isos

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I don't have recommendations for where to get updated ISOs, but I'd ere on the side of caution. With a modified ISO that doesn't match a checksum of the stock ISO, you really don't know for certain what else could be embedded in that ISO.

I'd say this is a great opportunity for you to learn how to make one yourself. It's not that difficult and you'll know it's a safe ISO.

15 minutes ago, obsidian1200 said:

I don't have recommendations for where to get updated ISOs, but I'd ere on the side of caution. With a modified ISO that doesn't match a checksum of the stock ISO, you really don't know for certain what else could be embedded in that ISO.

I'd say this is a great opportunity for you to learn how to make one yourself. It's not that difficult and you'll know it's a safe ISO.

The issue is I need the files for the OS.

15 minutes ago, thekeemo said:

I use getintopc isos

Yeah been having a look through them - a lot are moddified

14 minutes ago, cdsboy2000 said:

Most of the links don't work

2 minutes ago, chromed343 said:

Yeah been having a look through them - a lot are moddified

You can usually figure out which ones havent

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

20 minutes ago, chromed343 said:

My aim is to compile AIO installers for 7,8 and 10.

Its been done

getintopc has one for all  7/8/10 32bit/64bit home/pro that can be put on a 16gb drive with rufus to install any of the modern window

They also offer AIO for just 7 or 10 64bit

_/ V\
                  / /  /
                <<    |
                ,/    ]
              ,/      ]
            ,/        |
           /    \  \ /
          /      | | |
    ______|   __/_/| |
   /_______\______}\__}  

Spoiler

[i7-7700k@5Ghz | MSI Z270 M7 | 16GB 3000 GEIL EVOX | STRIX ROG 1060 OC 6G | EVGA G2 650W | ROSEWILL B2 SPIRIT | SANDISK 256GB M2 | 4x 1TB Seagate Barracudas RAID 10 ]

[i3-4360 | mini-itx potato | 4gb DDR3-1600 | 8tb wd red | 250gb seagate| Debian 9 ]

[Dell Inspiron 15 5567] 

3 minutes ago, RedWulf said:

Its been done

getintopc has one for all  7/8/10 32bit/64bit home/pro that can be put on a 16gb drive with rufus to install any of the modern window

They also offer AIO for just 7 or 10 64bit

http://getintopc.com/softwares/operating-systems/windows-7-8-1-10-aio-70in1-iso-free-download/

That one?

Chances are there are about 30 different trojans and viruses contained within it. I just need the standard ISO's from Windows - little river used to be great until it disaapeared and I can't download them from VLSC as they're VL images.

1 minute ago, chromed343 said:

http://getintopc.com/softwares/operating-systems/windows-7-8-1-10-aio-70in1-iso-free-download/

That one?

Chances are there are about 30 different trojans and viruses contained within it. I just need the standard ISO's from Windows - little river used to be great until it disaapeared and I can't download them from VLSC as they're VL images.

I've installed windows 4(1- 7 and 3- 10) times from it and haven't found anything but I admit I was skeptical as well. Keep in mind that if you have a need for this someone else does too and one dev was just willing to freely share his or her work with some self advertisng only during install as it seems.

Getintopc still offers the unmodded isos but most are inside builds or technical previews for windows 10 though but that should work, you just have to read for unedited or untampered iso in the descriptions. You do have to search for awhile though. I don't use other sites enough to recommend but good luck

_/ V\
                  / /  /
                <<    |
                ,/    ]
              ,/      ]
            ,/        |
           /    \  \ /
          /      | | |
    ______|   __/_/| |
   /_______\______}\__}  

Spoiler

[i7-7700k@5Ghz | MSI Z270 M7 | 16GB 3000 GEIL EVOX | STRIX ROG 1060 OC 6G | EVGA G2 650W | ROSEWILL B2 SPIRIT | SANDISK 256GB M2 | 4x 1TB Seagate Barracudas RAID 10 ]

[i3-4360 | mini-itx potato | 4gb DDR3-1600 | 8tb wd red | 250gb seagate| Debian 9 ]

[Dell Inspiron 15 5567]