Help! Downloaded some malware..

sirbonneville

Hi guys. Yesterday I tried to download a PDF and got a load of malware. I uninstalled most of it but now when I try to go to any AV (Norton, Avast, McAfee, Malwarebytes) site, I get an error and a blank page saying: 
The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred.

When I boot into safemode + networking, I still can't access the internet, too. And If I try to install any AV software, it won't open/closes itself within seconds. My PC also got noticabley slower and does some weird stuff. I'm also getting a lot of popup adds. How can I fix this? 

First thing I would try is see if your PC have a restore point from before the infection ocurred.

If that is not an option, you can make an antivirus bootable disk, boot from it and scan the system,. Or you could take the disk out of your PC, plug it in another system and scan it from there.

Mystery is the source of all true science.

Just now, Sors said:

First thing I would try is see if your PC have a restore point from before the infection ocurred.

If that is not an option, you can make an antivirus bootable disk, boot from it and scan the system,. Or you could take the disk out of your PC, plug it in another system and scan it from there.

How would I do that? 

First, why is this in off topic? Second, look around in your networking settings to make sure they are okay, try reinstalling network drivers, disabling firewall (temporarily) and making sure your time/date is correct

Just now, iamdarkyoshi said:

First, why is this in off topic? Second, look around in your networking settings to make sure they are okay, try reinstalling network drivers, disabling firewall (temporarily) and making sure your time/date is correct

It's all good and correct. I can use the internet normally, as I am now, on the infected computer. It's not an issue with drivers it's with malware 

9 minutes ago, sirbonneville said:

It's all good and correct. I can use the internet normally, as I am now, on the infected computer. It's not an issue with drivers it's with malware 

Can you get avast antivirus installed? If so, try a boot time scan.

6 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Can you get avast antivirus installed? If so, try a boot time scan.

I downloaded Rkill, Malwarebytes, and Avast onto a flash drive. Booted into SM and ran everything. Booted back into normal windows, installed Avast and I'm running a scan. Malwarebytes still crashes but works fine in safety mode..? 

11 hours ago, sirbonneville said:

Is Avast's boot scan totally safe? 

Yes.

11 hours ago, sirbonneville said:

I am still getting that error when I go to an Anti-Malware site. 

Weird. Any browser extentions installed? What processes are running after a fresh bootup?

Bump.

If it's infected that badly, I'd suggest that you just nuke the whole windows install from orbit and reinstall from scratch.