What do you think of ammo box themed pcs?

Kobrastachka

In the title. I am thinking of moving my main pc out of the 800d and putting it in something like a c70 I also have a itx LAN PC and I want to put in a custom ammo box case to go with the c70, I would sit on top of the c70 because I use it for a folding PC/ server. I am going to use a switch like this  and have up as power and down as reset, also a slide in mobo tray kinda like a tj07 but from the top of the ammo box. What would you guys think of that setup?

Buy my yoga 2 pro!  http://linustechtips.com/main/classifieds/item/2711-lenovo-yoga-2-pro-i7-4510u-8gb-ram-4k-btc-accepted/

[spoiler=Trumps Wall

]AMD FX 8320 OC@ 4.4 GHZ GPUamd sapphire 7950RAM: 12GB CORSAIR XMS3 Psu: Corsair cx 500m CASE: Corsair 800d MOBO: Asrock 970 extreme 3 r2 Storage: 256GB mx100 SSD, 1TB WD Blue,1tb Seagate Barracuda in Raid 0, 750GB Seagate Baracude. Os Windows 7
CPU: AMD A-10 5800k RAM: 4GB DDR3 Storage:Random drives Mobo:msi SomthingCase: good question   

3 hours ago, Kobrastachka said:

In the title. I am thinking of moving my main pc out of the 800d and putting it in something like a c70 I also have a itx LAN PC and I want to put in a custom ammo box case to go with the c70, I would sit on top of the c70 because I use it for a folding PC/ server. I am going to use a switch like this  and have up as power and down as reset, also a slide in mobo tray kinda like a tj07 but from the top of the ammo box. What would you guys think of that setup?

Ammo cans in general are cool.  You'd just need to figure out air flow, but yeah, it should look great not to mention it'll be solid!

I just realized that I put this in lfg and not case mods, rip mods plz halp.

Buy my yoga 2 pro!  http://linustechtips.com/main/classifieds/item/2711-lenovo-yoga-2-pro-i7-4510u-8gb-ram-4k-btc-accepted/

[spoiler=Trumps Wall

]AMD FX 8320 OC@ 4.4 GHZ GPUamd sapphire 7950RAM: 12GB CORSAIR XMS3 Psu: Corsair cx 500m CASE: Corsair 800d MOBO: Asrock 970 extreme 3 r2 Storage: 256GB mx100 SSD, 1TB WD Blue,1tb Seagate Barracuda in Raid 0, 750GB Seagate Baracude. Os Windows 7
CPU: AMD A-10 5800k RAM: 4GB DDR3 Storage:Random drives Mobo:msi SomthingCase: good question   

Since you directly asked for opinions on it, I'll say that ammo box PCs are absolutely not to my taste. But they're certainly popular. And if you like them, why ask what I think? Go for it.

10 minutes ago, typographie said:

Since you directly asked for opinions on it, I'll say that ammo box PCs are absolutely not to my taste. But they're certainly popular. And if you like them, why ask what I think? Go for it.

ya, I kinda like them but it's not my favourite, I want to get my set up away from monochrome / black and red and get a real theme going. I am thinking about 50s style cars because I own a 55 210 but it is very hard to get an affordable theme like that, due to the fact you have to order custom chrome pieces and things like that. 

[spoiler=Trumps Wall