Pranks

jathor

cool/funny pranks you've pulled off:

1st: caged my friends computer while i was fixing it. had a nick cage login screen, login picture, background, screensaver, that other windows 8 screen.

only took a picture of this though, cant find the others.

2py4Mrh.jpg

2nd: caged my bro. put nick cage pictures in his law books (where he put book tabs, top right of below pic) and there were a lot of tabs. he opened them during class and started laughing out loud. also put them in his car. everywhere. 

uKJRVuI.jpg

My boss was out for 3 days on a family vacation. The day before he came back I stuck 8 car fresheners (they stunk like pine trees and Lysol) in various unseen places.

For a week I had everyone tell him that they didn't smell anything when they were in his office.

By the 7th day he was questioning his sanity (He jokingly texted me telling me so), because 2 days earlier I put 2 more in his car and I convinced his wife to tell him she didn't smell anything either.

The last 10 minutes of the day on the 7th day I walked into his office and started pulling them out of their hiding places one by one stacking them on his desk.

At first he was confused, by the third one he was getting pissed, and by the eighth one he was laughing at himself for not realizing what was happening.

All this because he brought me a doughnut on my birthday that had been sitting on his counter for a week.

I'm not an audiophile, I'm just really picky about my music... and my headphones... and my speakers... and my microphone. Other than that, I'm totally not an audiophile.

One of my old co-workers and i had to go to a conference in Italy. As the kind and thoughtful human that I am, I called ahead to tell the airplane, the hotel and the conference hall that he was a vegan. He was however not a vegan, and he loves steak. As the cheapskate he was he lived on salad only for 8 days. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

one time this guy honked at me in traffic, so I followed him home to see where he lived. Then I went to Home Depot and bought a can of paint and to a sporting goods store and bought a metal baseball bat. I went back at around midnight and threw the paint onto the hood of his car. When the car alarm went off and he came outside to turn it off, I ambushed him... The funny part was that he didn't realize it was his car for about 5 minutes LOL.

I get 60 frames at 1080p on a dual core APU. Ask me how.

AMD FX 8350 CPU / R9 280X GPU / Asus M5A97 LE R 2.0 motherboard / 8GB Kingston HyperX Blue 1600 RAM / 128G OCZ Vertex 4 SSD / 256G Crucial SSD / 2T WD Black HDD / 1T Seagate Barracude HDD / Antec Earthwatts 650W PSU / Coolermaster HAF 922 Case