MMORPGs

GreetsFromGermany

Whats up guys,

I'm looking out for a free to play MMO to start with my old school buds after work and just make some mayhem
It should have an kinda "realistic" graphics not too much in comic style. 
We played Metin2 (I know its bad) for some time and have been pretty bad troublemakers  :D 
Last game we enjoyed was RAIDERZ online which is better than the name let you suggest it is.

Its maybe the total wrong forum since we are germans but I fell in love with the community on this forum(I'm mostly following build logs).

If someone of you has tipps - lemme hear!

Greets B)

Although I don't have an actual suggestion, join a MMO that has a shit community, because by the sounds of it, you will add to it. 'make some mayhem' and 'troublemakers' aren't the kinds of people most MMORPGs want.

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

I'm at a loss. Have you looked at some of the more popular MMO review sites? Personally they make me want to cut myself but you'll probably find better information there.

Error: 410

Whats up guys,

I'm looking out for a free to play MMO to start with my old school buds after work and just make some mayhem

We played Metin2 (I know its bad) for some time and have been pretty bad troublemakers  :D 

Last game we enjoyed was RAIDERZ online which is better than the name let you suggest it is.

Its maybe the total wrong forum since we are germans but I fell in love with the community on this forum(I'm mostly following build logs).

Greets B)

PWI has a lot of F2P MMO that are pretty fun to mess around in.  IF your main goal is just trolling dumb users, Runescape is your best bet!

Whats up guys,

Greets B)

Definitely check out Rift, it is free to play and has what I would consider one of the best leveling experiences of hotbar mmo's. It also has a more realistic art style and the end game is really good, although can be a bit grindy at times. The Devs are very very active in the community and release new content a lot. I honestly have played it since launch and was more than happy to pay 15$ a month for it then and now that it has gone f2p it is still just as good.

Aion is great, try it :D

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

Although I don't have an actual suggestion, join a MMO that has a shit community, because by the sounds of it, you will add to it. 'make some mayhem' and 'troublemakers' aren't the kinds of people most MMORPGs want.

Couldn't agree more if you want to annoy people at least do it to assholes who talk shit to people for no reason instead of good people trying to have fun

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

the only mmo i played and actually liked was lineage 2, even though was the biggest piece of crap ever made, it had open world pvp/pk system.

I hate pretty much all other mmo's that ive played because you need permision to kill someone. Totally faggot

Aion is great, try it :D

It's great if you like a good grindfest, that's what it is, nothing more and nothing less haha

It's great if you like a good grindfest, that's what it is, nothing more and nothing less haha

I had some fun with my friends, just messing around since its free, moved to Gmod now

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

Okay don't get me wrong guys , we put much afford into things to get kind of the best players on the server - thats what I meant to cause mayhem.
I'm no shithead to annoy other people like they do to me  :(  ;) .

Now to the real point. PWI games which I played are good but nothing my friends like (I'm lonely playin Blacklight Retribution  :( again)
Ofcourse I searched trough pages and listing for good games but the gamestudios don't put much time into them - just wanna get their money from premium shops. (I'm no fan of that).
Everything I'm interested in was t.b.a ... (TES online  :wub: )

Edit: I knew this would leed into nowhere  :P

Rift, Star Wars: The Old Republic and Neverwinter are good choices for the usual MMORPG style. If you want something a bit different, try FireFall which is more like MMOFPS but way more RPG than Planetside 2.

guild wars 2, tera rising. planetside 2 of you like fps

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll