Fan Combos

Noyu

So I plan to transfer my build (see sig) to a Thermaltake Versa H15. In addition I will be installing a DeepCool Rock Master v3 upfront

For air cooling I will have:

2x Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850RPM (DC)

1x Pre-installed Fan on CM Hyper 212x (PWM)

2x Pre-installed Fans on BitFenix Phenom M (DC)

1x Pre-installed Fan on TT Versa H15. (DC)

What do I do with them? So many faaanssss

My initial idea would be to,

• push/pull the 212x with 2x BitFenix Fans
  • front intakes with 2x Scythe GTs - spotcooling GPU and HDDs no?
  • back exhaust with 1x TT Fan
  • top intake with 1x CM Fan (on the slot nearest to front)

But I already know that this is bad since I'm using the wrong fans on the wrong services.

So, thoughts?

Karamo

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen™ 5 3600 | CPU Cooler: Wraith Stealth | GPU: Gigabgyte AORUS GeForce RTX 2070 Super | Motherboard: MSI B450M Mortar Max | RAM: G.Skill FlareX 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16 | SSD: ADATA XPG SX6000 Pro M.2 256GB | HDD: 1TB 2.5" Western Digital Blue (WD10SPZX) | Case: NZXT H510 | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit |

1 minute ago, Nacho Marco Segui said:

It does not matter much to be honest, but the configuration you have suggested looks nice

My only "doubts" about this is the performance of the push/pull BitFenix Fans vs the 1x CM Fan

Karamo

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen™ 5 3600 | CPU Cooler: Wraith Stealth | GPU: Gigabgyte AORUS GeForce RTX 2070 Super | Motherboard: MSI B450M Mortar Max | RAM: G.Skill FlareX 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16 | SSD: ADATA XPG SX6000 Pro M.2 256GB | HDD: 1TB 2.5" Western Digital Blue (WD10SPZX) | Case: NZXT H510 | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit |

3 minutes ago, Noyu said:

My only "doubts" about this is the performance of the push/pull BitFenix Fans vs the 1x CM Fan

Two fans will perform better, I think. You could run Aida64 with both configurations and see which one is the best.