Pre/Early Teen DotA 2 Gaming Companions

Hello people of the LMG forums,

I recently started to play DotA 2. I have about 35 hours into the game, and have played a few heroes (albeit I am only good at one so far). I was wondering if there was anyone around my age (12-14) who was in the same position experience with the game wise, and wanted to form a DotA gaming group of sorts (it doesn't have to be limited to just 5 people as well). It has been something that I have been wanting to do for a while now, but never got to it. I was hoping that this "team" of sorts could play DotA every weekend (or even more often with summer break coming up) and learn the ins and outs of the game together, how to be better, give each other tips, and just generally have fun. Anyways, if you are interested just message me on steam @D34ThL0cK (my profile pic is the same on steam as it is here)

Thanks,

D34thL0cK

• 3 weeks later...

Though I am outside your specified age group and skill level (15 years old, >1000 hours), I would love to show you the ropes as teaching people Dota 2 could not be more fun for me - I think I should coach later in life?

Given I am probably even more shit than you, also super rusty as I haven't gotten much play time in the game because of fucking high school..

Imma go ahead and add you on Steam, look for a friend request from GnatDaGnat

Until we meet in Steam chat, happy Dotes!

EDIT: see my relevant post -

Edited by GnatDaGnat