youtube broken sub box

origx36

so i am subscribed to  allot channels(47) ,and yesterday my youtube sub box just stoped updating.

is there a way to get the old sub box?

or is there a way to fix the sub box?

thanx :)

Youtube Center, YouTube was broken for me before. Now it's working flawlessly :)

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

I gave up watching on YouTube site. 99% of my viewing is XBMC with YouTube plugin.

Asus ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming || AMD Ryzen R5 3600 || Cooler Master Hyper 212+ || 16GB G. Skill RAM 3133Mhz (OC) || Samsung 850 || Seagate 500GB &1TB HDD || EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 FTW || Cooler Master 500w power supply || Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed - Blackout Edition

24" Dell S2340M + Apple Cinema Display || Corsair K65 RGB || Logitech G602

Youtube sub-boxes have been broken for years now. I'm subscribed to 200+ channels and find myself missing a lot of videos from time to time... there was a period when it seemed to work, but just now the issues have come flooding back. It's just something you just get used to at this point. Eventually I got fed up and just started bookmarking / directly going to specific channels and manually queue up the day's worth of videos. That may not be for you though.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

same problem ... fixed thanks to youtube user megas64

ok found a fix goto manage subscriptions click the select all checkbox then click the actions button next to that then click show all activity on activity feed

since the default tab in the sub-box is "uploads only" it still doesn't show any of the other stuff people do ... so this is perfect!

It's "broken" on purpose.  YT attempts to predict what you like to watch.  I've seen this on two identical accounts with the same subs, one we watched lots of a small subset of the channels while the other we watched another subset.  The sub box populates more with what you watch most often.  

If there really is a channel you cannot live without, I suggest motube.us/[CHANNEL NAME HERE]

They'll text you every time a video goes live. 

@TechBenchTV

Ex-NCIX Tech Tips Producer.  Linus hates my scripts. 

YouTube updates every time everyone finally gets used to the last horrible update, causing a lot of confusion again. Try getting to your inbox - it's been hidden behind multiple tabs.

I don't know what they are doing, sometimes it seems they're just messing with us.

So many things I could write here... things like this.