Diference between Battlefield 1 standard vs deluxe ??

whats the difference  Battlefield 1 standard vs deluxe.

last game i bought was bf4 premium which included all the dlc.

Battlefield 1 does not have any premiuim so does the deluxe have all the dlc  or do i have to still buy season pass when dlc are out.

one last thing , is it cheaper+sensible to buy dlc after they release as i am thinking of pre order standard edition which is a lot cheaper.

---Me Rig---

-CPU- 

Intel i7 4790k

-GPU- 

Gigabyte 970 g1

-STORAGE- 

250gb ssd

Western Digital 1tb HDD

-RAM- 

(2x4gb) 

-PSU- 

EVGA supernova 850w gold+

-MOBO- 

ASUS z97-a

-CASE-

Some ATX Sized No-Brand

-PERIPHERALS-

Some Mouse and Keyboard.

If Deluxe is the same as Premium in terms of DLC, then it works out much cheaper to get Premium than to buy each DLC individually. 

I wouldn't pre-order, though. Wait for it to come out, see reviews, then see if there is a Premium or something other than Deluxe.

https://www.origin.com/en-ca/store/buy/battlefield-1/pc-download/base-game/deluxe-edition

Looks like neither the standard or deluxe versions contain any map DLC. Both preorders come with the Hellfighter DLC, and the deluxe also comes with:

• Red Baron Pack
• Lawrence of Arabia Pack
• 5x Battlepacks

None of which include maps, but include weapons and items, which I'm guessing can be unlocked by playing the game.

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987