Need help with case fans!

Festive
Go to solution Solved by daDILLYdog,

yeah it's fine, labels are just for the organizing.

Hey, so I'm kinda retarded lol. While opening my PC case, I forgot that the Fans that are attached on the side of the case unplug if you take the side panel off (duh). So I tried plugging them back in and my motherboard (in sig) started beeping. Does that mean I'm plugging them in wrong or is it just mad because I'm trying to plug the fans in while the system is on?!?! If it meant I was doing something wrong, then what exactly was my mistake? I see the fan cables say 'fan 01' and go all the way up to 5, does that make a difference when plugging in or can I just plug them in into any plug? 

Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/64hc4

• CPU: Intel Core i7-6700k @4.3ghz, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @2400mhz, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 , Case: Corsair 300R, Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 256GB SSD, WD 1TB Black HDD, WD 2TB HDD PSU: Evga SuperNova 750 G2, Display: ASUS VG248QE @144hz, Cooling: Cooler Master V8 GTS, Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum, Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed, Sound: Phillips SHP9500 + VModa Boom Pro, Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
  •  

pretty sure it's the motherboard just saying it's disappeared most fan plugins have the warning alert if it feels like the fan is dying. Might just think they were dying off.

2 minutes ago, daDILLYdog said:

pretty sure it's the motherboard just saying it's disappeared most fan plugins have the warning alert if it feels like the fan is dying. Might just think they were dying off.

So you think it's ok for me to just plug them back in no matter the cable?

• CPU: Intel Core i7-6700k @4.3ghz, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @2400mhz, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 , Case: Corsair 300R, Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 256GB SSD, WD 1TB Black HDD, WD 2TB HDD PSU: Evga SuperNova 750 G2, Display: ASUS VG248QE @144hz, Cooling: Cooler Master V8 GTS, Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum, Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed, Sound: Phillips SHP9500 + VModa Boom Pro, Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
  •  

3 minutes ago, daDILLYdog said:

yeah it's fine, labels are just for the organizing.

Thanks a lot fam.

•