SSD in my rig

Hello. I want to buy Samsung Evo 850 256gb SSD , but I want to know if SSD's help fps. My Rig
DDR3 -1600Mhz 8gb
CPU- I5 4440 3.2Ghz 
GPU- GTX 970 4gb SC
HDD- 5400RPM

I'm kind of new, and i heard about Bottle necking, but i want to know if my HDD does it and how does it affect gaming and other performance of programs

1 minute ago, auris5745 said:

I'm kind of new, and i heard about Bottle necking, but i want to know if my HDD does it and how does it affect gaming and other performance of programs

bottle necking in games is almost always cpu and gpu bound. The ssd will only allow to load system, games and programs a lot faster (basically your loading screens will be a lot shorter).

15 hours ago, auris5745 said:

~snip~

Hey there auris5745 :)

As the guys explained, the storage generally doesn't have influence over the FPS of games or the graphics. The only thing that depends on the storage's performance are the loading times both initial and in-game. In some cases (such as MMOs and open world games you may see smoother or faster loading of the surrounding world, but that shouldn't influence your gameplay. 

The SSD would improve your system's general performance and behavior making it more responsive and smooth. You may encounter bottleneck of the SSD speed if you have older/slower SATAII ports on your motherboard instead of SATAIII but you would still see quite the performance difference compared to having a HDD. 

Have in mind that f you add a SSD as your boot/OS drive it is recommended that you do a complete fresh reinstall of the OS and alll the games and applications with it in order to avoid potential problems and issues from cloning, for example. 

Post back if you need more help or info :)

Captain_WD.

If this helped you, like and choose it as best answer - you might help someone else with the same issue. ^_^
WDC Representative, http://www.wdc.com/