What do you guys think of these?

Kuzma
Go to solution Solved by ShearMe,

If you don't know if they're good or bad just by listening to them, then they're good enough for you. 

Bought a random pair of earbuds so I could listen to music since I broke my last pair and my dad traded me them for his pair of JVC HA-S200, are they any good ? :P They've obviously better than the crappy earbuds but do you think they're good enough to not upgrade for a while?

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

they are ok, but not great

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

If you don't know if they're good or bad just by listening to them, then they're good enough for you. 

xD well I've never listened to anything better so there's nothing for me to compare them to :P

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

xD well I've never listened to anything better so there's nothing for me to compare them to :P

then there's no issues for you :)

ignorance is bliss, and can be cheap. just don't buy beats by dre. please god don't. i'll pay you not to.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exactly  ;)

If you want to upgrade go a known good earbud, that's a different story and there probably plenty of recommendations that'd be thrown at you.

then there's no issues for you :)

ignorance is bliss, and can be cheap. just don't buy beats by dre. please god don't. i'll pay you not to.

lmfao okay, I'd be most likely to pickup some sennheiser hd558s idk

Exactly  ;)

If you want to upgrade go a known good earbud, that's a different story and there probably plenty of recommendations that'd be thrown at you.

fair enough :P I'm not really looking at upgrading any time soon tbh

Sorry to double post but here's the question, would getting a soundcard be worth it for me? O.o like getting a good one that is

lmfao okay, I'd be most likely to pickup some sennheiser hd558s idk

fair enough :P I'm not really looking at upgrading any time soon tbh

just be satisfied with what you have, then as you gain more knowledge find better deals.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry to double post but here's the question, would getting a soundcard be worth it for me? O.o like getting a good one that is

Might be a step backwards. If you hear static, crackle, pop, etc, get a FiiO E10. Should be fifty bucks on buydig.com

just be satisfied with what you have, then as you gain more knowledge find better deals.

okay I will be :D