new power supply

xdeathshot20

Im currently looking to upgrade my power suppply.  i currenty have a corsair cx750m.  i want to upgrade to a fully modular power supply either corsair or evga.  my system is a core i7 4790k gtx 960 16gb ddr3 ram and a 256gb ssd.  plan on adding more storage and a 980ti in the near future. will want a power supply that will accommodate for the changes.  my power supplys rating is 80plus bronze

Current Rig=  AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, Asus Crosshair Hero VIII, EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 ultra, 32gb Corsair Vengence Pro RGB 3000hz White, EVGA 750 P2 PSU, 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 500gb samsung 860 evo, 250GB Samsung 850 evo, 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus, 2TB seagate firecuda sshd,  LianLi PC 011 Dynamic XL ROG edition, Corsair h150i elite capelix

The Corsair RM650x is going for a decent price, I'd advise you go for that.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

17 minutes ago, xdeathshot20 said:

Im currently looking to upgrade my power suppply.  i currenty have a corsair cx750m.  i want to upgrade to a fully modular power supply either corsair or evga.  my system is a core i7 4790k gtx 960 16gb ddr3 ram and a 256gb ssd.  plan on adding more storage and a 980ti in the near future. will want a power supply that will accommodate for the changes.  my power supplys rating is 80plus bronze

The EVGA GQ/GS/G2 and Corsair RMX/RMi are good options with 650W being the sweet spot for a 980ti system.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Your current psu is already more than enough for that. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.