Volkswagen: Today Class, we'll be learning on how to cheat the system and RIP off the governement. Everybody pay attention to the powerpoint.

AlTech
16 hours ago, Potato_King said:

who names their notepad files notepad? i believe you mean notepad.exe

Come on now. Vw isn't chumps they use notepad++

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

7 hours ago, Curufinwe_wins said:

Come on now. Vw isn't chumps they use notepad++

And run on the latest, fastest Floppy Disk. Vw is so advanced

The smartest idiot you will ever find

On 4/27/2016 at 7:53 AM, AluminiumTech said:

Why though? It is so stupid.

Put it this way. I don't believe in this "emissions" bullshit. I'm not saying i don't believe in harmful emissions- ofc they exist - im just saying we dont need it to be as severely regulated as it is, but i digress.

Imagine if you are the CEO of a car company who feels the same way about emissions - they they are heavily over-regulated. Are you really going to augment the price of all of your new cars by 10-20% just because some shitty government thinks your cars need to be "cleaner" ? You are going to modify your entire range of vehicles (not making them any tangibly better, JUST better on paper) just to suit the laws in one shitty country, decreasing profit margins (which are already very small in the automotive industry) for the cars sold in other countries?

or are you going to tell that government to go fuck itself, cheat the tests, save a shitload of money whilst still delivering an identical product (no, emissions do not affect your daily life) to customers for a higher profit?

you tell me which is a more desirable business venture.

This is what I think of Pre-Ordering video games: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp98SH3vW2Y

15 minutes ago, euniqe said:

Put it this way. I don't believe in this "emissions" bullshit. I'm not saying i don't believe in harmful emissions- ofc they exist - im just saying we dont need it to be as severely regulated as it is, but i digress.

Imagine if you are the CEO of a car company who feels the same way about emissions - they they are heavily over-regulated. Are you really going to augment the price of all of your new cars by 10-20% just because some shitty government thinks your cars need to be "cleaner" ? You are going to modify your entire range of vehicles (not making them any tangibly better, JUST better on paper) just to suit the laws in one shitty country, decreasing profit margins (which are already very small in the automotive industry) for the cars sold in other countries?

or are you going to tell that government to go fuck itself, cheat the tests, save a shitload of money whilst still delivering an identical product (no, emissions do not affect your daily life) to customers for a higher profit?

you tell me which is a more desirable business venture.

Can you elaborate why you think that "We don't need it to be as severely regulated as it is"? Why don't you believe in regulating harmful emissions?

Emissions actually can affect your daily life, if they are bad enough to - for example - affect the air quality of the city you live in.

However, most of the impact isn't in your daily life, its in the cumulative impact of our environment and ecosystem.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Ordered professional system? what is this Italian mafia?

Details separate people.