is my cpu in danger ?

my cpu is i3 4130 @ 3.4hz.i play gta v min 5hrs per day.sometimes 4hrs straight. i dont have a  graphics card. so i guess thats extra job for the cpu.i play with everythig low at 800 * 600.my question is , am i i killing my cpu ?

No, not at all. By the way its 3.4 Ghz.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

3 minutes ago, Zenedge said:

you are not killing your cpu

but playing gta 5 at 800x600 on low, you might as well be killing yourself

dude, what else should i do ?

3 minutes ago, Nyb_Valkyrie said:

I think he is trying to say that that is a terrible resolution. Can you run some benchmarks and some stress tests like AIDA64 then report back with the temps and bench scores? Also play GTA V for a while then also take note of the temps and let us know your state of cooling. Depending on how you are liking your performance it may be time to upgrade to a quad core Haswell or maybe Skylake if you can afford it. Also a 780 ti, 980, or 980 ti would be nice if you feel comfortable with that. Of course if you went this route you would basically need to build a whole new system.

6 minutes ago, Taylor Dettling said:

I think he is trying to say that that is a terrible resolution. Can you run some benchmarks and some stress tests like AIDA64 then report back with the temps and bench scores? Also play GTA V for a while then also take note of the temps and let us know your state of cooling. Depending on how you are liking your performance it may be time to upgrade to a quad core Haswell or maybe Skylake if you can afford it. Also a 780 ti, 980, or 980 ti would be nice if you feel comfortable with that. Of course if you went this route you would basically need to build a whole new system.

I think that if he had the desire or the money to do so he wouldn't be gaming on 800x600

1 minute ago, JPotze said:

I think that if he had the desire or the money to do so he wouldn't be gaming on 800x600

Ah fair point. 

38 minutes ago, Nyb_Valkyrie said:

what i meant dude, is that gta 5 is probably one of the best games to come out for pc

and playing it at your settings doesn't do it justice. 

when i didnt have a decent gpu yet, i held back playing on awesome games, and waited until i got a gpu, just so i could play the games at HOW they were meant to be played

the experience of playing gta 5 with good settings is definitely worth waiting for a  gpu

There is no such thing as a bad PC, there are only BETTER PCs