Haven't Really Ever Folder Before, HELP!!!

I would just like some tips on folding, or how to get started. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

First off, read the FAQ that is stickied at the top. Lots of information. Download and install the client. Pretty simply from there. 

The Links pages can get you everything you need...

Once all done, if you have any issues, feel free to come back and ask.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

First off, read the FAQ that is stickied at the top. Lots of information. Download and install the client. Pretty simply from there. 

The Links pages can get you everything you need...

Once all done, if you have any issues, feel free to come back and ask.

So I have done all of that and I am sure not sure if I am doing it right. I am not sure that I am folding at all nevertheless the LTT team. I did enter the team name and passcode.

You should be good to go... upload a screen shot if you want. After a WU or two are complete, then you should show up on the stats site.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

You should be good to go... upload a screen shot if you want. After a WU or two are complete, then you should show up on the stats site.

http://imgur.com/alvX2ej It says it has started folding and is around 3% and is a "WU" completed after that bar that has the 3% in it reach 100%? Sorry about all the questions, really confused.

Everything looks good to me. Do you feel the lag on the system? Sometimes the client lies to me... Says the GPU is folding when it is not.

Asus ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming || AMD Ryzen R5 3600 || Cooler Master Hyper 212+ || 16GB G. Skill RAM 3133Mhz (OC) || Samsung 850 || Seagate 500GB &1TB HDD || EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 FTW || Cooler Master 500w power supply || Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed - Blackout Edition

24" Dell S2340M + Apple Cinema Display || Corsair K65 RGB || Logitech G602

Everything looks good to me. Do you feel the lag on the system? Sometimes the client lies to me... Says the GPU is folding when it is not.

Definitely feeling the lag, debating on turning it down from full to medium or something while using it and turning it up when I'm not.

http://imgur.com/alvX2ej It says it has started folding and is around 3% and is a "WU" completed after that bar that has the 3% in it reach 100%? Sorry about all the questions, really confused.

Definitely feeling the lag, debating on turning it down from full to medium or something while using it and turning it up when I'm not.

yes, that's a WU or work unit. you can find the info in the right window, in your case, it's the biggest one. you can see that the Project number is a link, you can click on that to get more information on the wu you are currently doing.

just an fyi, the gpu will fold all the time only when it's on 'full'. if it's on anything less, it will wait for your screensaver. it will say 'waiting for idle' where it says 'running' now

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." Edgar Allan Poe

@natkoui