What headphones is Linus using on the wan shows?

GamerGuy

What headphones is Linus using on the wan shows? Thanks (The razer one)

hi

Intel 4790k • Asus Z97-A • Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce • G.Skill 1866 4GBx2 • Corsair HX850W PSU • Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler • Intel 530 120GB SSD(OS) • 1TB HDD(Games) • Cooler Master HAF 912 • Logitech G15 Key • Razer Abyssus Mouse • Asus 24in 144hz VG248QE

Kraken pros

Current System: CPU - I5-6500 | Motherboard - ASRock H170M-ITX/ac | RAM - Mushkin Blackline 16GB DDR4 @ 2400mHz | GPU - EVGA 1060 3GB | Case - Fractal Design Nano S | Storage - 250GB 850 EVO, 3TB Barracuda | PSU - EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze | Display - AOC 22" 1080p IPS | Cooling - Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK | Keyboard - Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid(MX Blues) | Mouse - Logitech G602 | Sound - Schiit Stack | Operating System - Windows 10

The OG System: I3-2370M @ 2.4 GHz, 750GB 5400 RPM HDD, 8GB RAM @1333Mhz, Lenovo Z580 Laptop (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).

Peripherals: G602, AKG 240, Sennheiser HD 6XX, Audio-Technica 2500, Oneplus 5T, Odroid C2(NAS).

I can't remember the name of them however I was talking with Slick the other day and apparently they're quite uncomfortable, at least for him.

I can't remember the name of them however I was talking with Slick the other day and apparently they're quite uncomfortable, at least for him.

Good to know, thanks!

hi

Lol, I love how razer say "The most comfortable headset ever".

Good to know, thanks!

spend money on your computer, not an overpriced piece of plastic...I mean razer products. :D

i5 4670k | Sapphire 7950 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB | G.Skill Ripjaw X Series 8GB

PB238Q | Steelseries Sensei | Ducky DK9087 | Qck Heavy

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/44902-from-imac-to-my-own-creation/

spend money on your computer, not an overpriced piece of plastic...I mean razer products. :D

Lol true, I got some Razer carcharias and the left ear stopped emiting sound after 2 months... I have a steelseries mouse for 3 years now and never had a problem with it.

To be honest, I will be playing games most of the time while skyping with friends or listening to music so that's why i dont want a crappy mic or a crappy headphone... i also game/skype 10hours a day so thats why i need a headset that maybe isn't the most cheap even thought i really need a cheap one to save money for a pc... That is the problem I have...

Btw nice to see you remember who i am xD

hi

To be honest, I will be playing games most of the time while skyping with friends or listening to music so that's why i dont want a crappy mic or a crappy headphone... i also game/skype 10hours a day so thats why i need a headset that maybe isn't the most cheap even thought i really need a cheap one to save money for a pc... That is the problem I have...

The general consensus here is to buy some headphones made for music then buy something like a Blue Snowflake for a microphone. Listening is much better and mic quality is about the same.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

Mainly the pic lol. I'm looking at getting one myself but look at this: http://www.amazon.com/Zalman-Zm-Mic1-Sensitivity-Headphone-Microphone/dp/B00029MTMQ

i5 4670k | Sapphire 7950 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB | G.Skill Ripjaw X Series 8GB

PB238Q | Steelseries Sensei | Ducky DK9087 | Qck Heavy

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/44902-from-imac-to-my-own-creation/

I was given a pair of Kraken Pro's last month after my Logitech ones broke. The only way to describe the feeling of them is... Imagine having a sauna wrapped around your ears while someone takes a plunger to your ears. 

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

I was given a pair of Kraken Pro's last month after my Logitech ones broke. The only way to describe the feeling of them is... Imagine having a sauna wrapped around your ears while someone takes a plunger to your ears. 

Creative imagery :P