Quickoffice - get 15gb of Google drive space for free AND an awesome office suite for Android

SethAFitzgerald

the extra storage will only stay in effect for two years.

People always forget to add this to their news stories.

Great news though, free Office app!

Awesome love it FYI to all wondering where the 10gigs is please see the below URL it quotes "(look for it in the next few weeks)"

http://googledrive.blogspot.ca/2013/09/freeing-quickoffice-for-everyone.html

Intel 4790k • Asus Z97-A • Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce • G.Skill 1866 4GBx2 • Corsair HX850W PSU • Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler • Intel 530 120GB SSD(OS) • 1TB HDD(Games) • Cooler Master HAF 912 • Logitech G15 Key • Razer Abyssus Mouse • Asus 24in 144hz VG248QE

So yeah, Google just brought out Quickoffice, and it's fantastic. Anyone who uses their Android tablet/phone for word processing or document viewing should get this - it's MUCH better than the other office suites, and it's free! Download it before the 26th (Sept.) and your Google Drive account will be updated to 15gb free too!

http://www.google.com/drive/apps.html#quickoffice

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quickoffice.android

http://www.androidcentral.com/quickoffice-now-free-all-courtesy-google

I'm not sure if this is on iOS yet, but I'm sure it will be available at some point.

:)

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

3rd time posted today i believe FYI added data only lasts 2 years

Intel 4790k • Asus Z97-A • Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce • G.Skill 1866 4GBx2 • Corsair HX850W PSU • Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler • Intel 530 120GB SSD(OS) • 1TB HDD(Games) • Cooler Master HAF 912 • Logitech G15 Key • Razer Abyssus Mouse • Asus 24in 144hz VG248QE

It gives you an additional 10 GB for 2 years, the 15GB they refer to is what you already have on Drive. Meaning you will have 25GB for 2 Years.

I've also heard the cut off date to be September 20th, 23rd, and 26th... Not sure which one is true.

It gives you an additional 10 GB for 2 years, the 15GB they refer to is what you already have on Drive. Meaning you will have 25GB for 2 Years.

I've also heard the cut off date to be September 20th, 23rd, and 26th... Not sure which one is true.

That's why I said updated ;) also, it takes you from 5gb to 15, at least it did for me.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

That's why I said updated ;) also, it takes you from 5gb to 15, at least it did for me.

Google Drive comes with 15 GB right off the bat.

Google Drive comes with 15 GB right off the bat.

Not originally, I'd say the majority of users started with the 5gb account which unfortunately doesn't get upgraded to the 15gb limit.

Not originally, I'd say the majority of users started with the 5gb account which unfortunately doesn't get upgraded to the 15gb limit.

I started with a 5GB and I automatically got upgraded to the 15GB limit without having to do anything.