Hhheeellllpppp!!!!!! (gtav)

megadarkwood

I am stuck on the gtav campaign. If you don't want any spoilers then click away now! I just got the helicopter and submarine and now there is this big "b" on my map and I dont have any missions! What do I do??

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Go to big "b"

I can't get in the building

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Maybe you need to go to roof or something :)

I can't do that either!! The building is called the "federal investigation bureau"

Are you Michael? Is this the first FIB mission?

Desktop: Intel i5-3570K (stock) | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | G.Skill RipJaw 16GB 1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB | EVGA GTX 680 SC+ 2GB | Fractal Design R4 | Windows 8 Pro (soon to have dual boot Mac OS X)

Retina Macbook Pro : Intel i7-3840QM | 16GB 1600 MHz | 256GB SSD | Nvidia GT 650M 1GB | Mac OS X 10.8.5

Are you Michael? Is this the first FIB mission?

I have been going through everyone. FIB mission? I have not done any of those... I went to the building and the doors were locked .etc

try to go from under ground

No way to do that

ha haaa

I found it on another forum 

To OP, it's kind of hard to describe, but you have to go around the building to a balcony above the valley.

The federal agent awaits you there. At least that's how it should be. Try it and you should be good.

Imma go try it in a bit

What did you need to do?

to find it? First link in the "let me google that for you" thing you sent me :P