KITKAT - Have a seat promo

jos

I expected fierce fighting and violence over the seats

I'd expect fierce fighting and violence over the seats in other parts of the world :P

Intel 4790k • Asus Z97-A • Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce • G.Skill 1866 4GBx2 • Corsair HX850W PSU • Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler • Intel 530 120GB SSD(OS) • 1TB HDD(Games) • Cooler Master HAF 912 • Logitech G15 Key • Razer Abyssus Mouse • Asus 24in 144hz VG248QE

Would be pretty funny if someone pushed the person over and took the seat while the person was sleeping. :D

Surprising that the two people got two nexus 7 even though it was sort of intended for one person.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Seriously? People would sit for days in order to get something that costs $200 to buy? I mean, I guess if they had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING else to do...

Or maybe the time lapse parts were setup, wouldn't really surprise me.

It's a commercial, you guys. It's not real, lol 

Personal Rig: i7 7700K - Asus Strix Z270H - 2x8GB GSkill RGB memory 3000Mhz - EVGA GTX1080ti SC2 - 2X Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - EVGA SuperNOVA 750G2

There is a grey shield in the address bar that says that I need to load unsafe scripts for youtube to work. Is this for everyone or just me.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard