Is the Silverstone TD02-LITE a reliable cooler?

It is a simply question, is the Silverstone TD02-LITE a good AiO Liquid Cooler? I am thinking of getting for my build which is around $2000AUD and this cooler only costs $124 w/ Shipping so I thought I might get it, the only problem being that if it is reliable or not? I also would like to know if it will be compatible with the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M.

Yes, It will fit in the case.
As for reliability Everyone swings the H100 so I'm not sure.
Silverstone isn't an unknown company so it's probably solid.
Though, it's always better to purchase the best you can.

[CPU: 4.7ghz I5 6600k] [MBAsus Z170 Pro G] [RAM: G.Skill 2400 16GB(2x8)]

[GPU: MSI Twin Frozr GTX 970] [PSU: XFX Pro 850W] [Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo]
[Storage: 500GB WD HDD / 128GB SanDisk SSD ] [Case: DeepCool Tessaract]

[Keyboard: AZIO MGK1] [Mouse: Logitech G303] [Monitor: 2 x Acer 23" 1080p IPS]

Cool, they fixed the tube.

I own the TD02, let me tell you, that thing was TERRIBLE. Had a stupidly thin tube and a horrendous pump. The pump died on me once and I suspect it'll be dying again soon (I don't use it anymore, switched to NH-D15, I should probably get around inspecting it again and RMAing when I have the time).

Seems like they changed the tube to a more traditional one, good, can't say much about the pump though. Go dig some reviews of the pump, the original TD02 had very iffy pumps.

Seeing as they messed up the TD02, pretty sure a brand such as Silverstone won't make the same mistakes again, but still, go dig some reviews to make sure.

EDIT:

Perhaps I am biased as I could not find much info about the TD02 having a bad pump. Although I did find a post saying silverstone confirmed changing the pump for better ones on later batches.

Good luck!

6 minutes ago, crystal6tak said:

Cool, they fixed the tube.

I own the TD02, let me tell you, that thing was TERRIBLE. Had a stupidly thin tube and a horrendous pump. The pump died on me once and I suspect it'll be dying again soon (I don't use it anymore, switched to NH-D15, I should probably get around inspecting it again and RMAing when I have the time).

Seems like they changed the tube to a more traditional one, good, can't say much about the pump though. Go dig some reviews of the pump, the original TD02 had very iffy pumps.

Seeing as they messed up the TD02, pretty sure a brand such as Silverstone won't make the same mistakes again, but still, go dig some reviews to make sure.

Good luck!

Ok so the problem with that is that the one I am thinking of getting which is the TD02-LITE and not the regular TD02 so I suspect it will be worse.

Do you recommend any other different AiO coolers?

9 minutes ago, VitalLogic said:

Ok so the problem with that is that the one I am thinking of getting which is the TD02-LITE and not the regular TD02 so I suspect it will be worse.

Do you recommend any other different AiO coolers?

Did an edit on my original post.

Well they are two completely different units I wouldn't immediately dismiss the TD02 Lite for being bad. And silverstone is a pretty good brand so I don't know... Obviously if you get the more popular AIO you're more likely to get consistent results. That being the corsair H100 and other similar ones. Here's a pretty old benchmark roundup, perhaps there's a newer one, I haven't found any.

Hope this helps!

18 minutes ago, crystal6tak said:

Did an edit on my original post.

Well they are two completely different units I wouldn't immediately dismiss the TD02 Lite for being bad. And silverstone is a pretty good brand so I don't know... Obviously if you get the more popular AIO you're more likely to get consistent results. That being the corsair H100 and other similar ones. Here's a pretty old benchmark roundup, perhaps there's a newer one, I haven't found any.

Hope this helps!

Cheers. I've decided that I'll go with the H100i v2 just to be safe.