Can I run RAM @ 2400mhz or higher on my MSI Z77a-G41 Mobo

Hi all. This may seem like a really simple question but once I explain it will make more sense. I have a MSI Z77a-G41 motherboard with a Intel core i5 2400 CPU(32nm Sandybridge) with 4x4GB Crucial Ballistix RAM @1866mhz, I would like to upgrade this to the G.Skills Ares 2x8GB @2400mhz. On the product page for my motherboard(https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/Z77A-G41.html#hero-specification) it clearly states that only 22nm chips(IvyBridge) can OC to higher speeds like 2400mhz. So my question is if I were to keep my CPU that I have will I be able to get the G.Skills kit at run it at its allowed speed(2400mhz) with its XMP profile enabled? or is that considered an OC and I wont get those speeds? 

sandybridge CPUs are just simply not capable of generating memory clock higher than 2133MHz.

3 hours ago, imluvian said:

sandybridge CPUs are just simply not capable of generating memory clock higher than 2133MHz.

So upgrading to 2133mhz should be fine then? any performance difference between 2133mhz to 2400mhz? like what 1fps difference maybe?