30-40% GPU usage on 980Ti?! 30-40FPS on 1080P?

kenjigreat
21 hours ago, Praesi said:

Anything changed by now? Dont want install it just to see this crappy performing never ending alpha. I hope this will not become the next DN4E.

Not yet, the are focusing on getting their features into game right now so server-side performance is not their highest priority. I would imagine that they will focus on that in the not too distant future as performance is only going to degrade if they add more things for the game to handle.

They seem to be aimed at getting everything ready that they will need for their single player Squadron 42 release and that is probably where the majority of development focus is going.

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

The first implementation of their networking rewrite is coming in 2.7 (Now renamed to 3.0 as of the Gamescom presentation, slated for "before the end of year" - specific mention on having it out pre-xmas since that's been a disaster 2 years running - both ac1.0 and PU2.0). It's a start, not an end, to changing the existing bottlenecks everyone's experiencing on the PU, but it will hopefully have a few positive effects, from better server sync, to higher player counts, to improved performance on the client side. Expect it to be something they continually iterate on and refine following its initial revamp in the big PU update.