Screen resolution of a non-existent screen.

RousedPotato

This is gonna sound really strange, but hear me out. I have a computer without a monitor connected to it acting like low player private games server, I use teamviewer to interact with it, but the desktop is at a fixed resolution of 1366x768 but I can't make it any higher. The PC itself is a Dell Optiplex 390 (i5 and a handful of RAM) and has onboard graphics therefore I can't use Nvidia control panel without installing an Nvidia GPU. Any Ideas? All (reasonable) questions welcome.

Note, this is the closest relative topic I could think of... unusual circumstances etc.

use windows desktop setting?

im doing the same thing with my potato pc so i know what you're attempting :P

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

Temporarily atach a monotremes of larger resolution and try to change the resolution

12 minutes ago, RousedPotato said:

This is gonna sound really strange, but hear me out. I have a computer without a monitor connected to it acting like low player private games server, I use teamviewer to interact with it, but the desktop is at a fixed resolution of 1366x768 but I can't make it any higher. The PC itself is a Dell Optiplex 390 (i5 and a handful of RAM) and has onboard graphics therefore I can't use Nvidia control panel without installing an Nvidia GPU. Any Ideas? All (reasonable) questions welcome.

Note, this is the closest relative topic I could think of... unusual circumstances etc.

I have the same issue with a minecraft server that I run headless, only way I've found to make it work is to set the display size manually through the GPU driver or to hook a monitor up to it and just leave it shut off.

I'm not sure if it's an issue with Teamviewer or if it's just one of the wonderful eccentricities of Windows lol