Ultimate Cooling Machine -- Heavily Modified TJ07 [Not 56k friendly]

deafboy

Sorry for the delayed response, for some reason I missed the updates.

Hard pipes make me hard :D

lol... :lol:

Super sweet rig!!! Can't wait to try hard pipes in my machine. Don't know of anyone's asked this before, but what kind of fittings are you using for your pipes, where did you buy them, and how reliable are they?

They are industrial fittings.  I got them from a local hydraulics store.  They are Parker push-lok fittings.  They aren't the prettiest fittings in the world, but very strong, very reliable, and really awesome.  Recently moved and didn't even bother draining the loop.  These are meant to be used in industrial settings such as boats.  They can be put through a lot.

how good are those monitors? I read the smaller ones have a response time of 16ms...

Depends what you're looking for I guess.  I am not a big gamer.  I am a software developer so I am in it for the screen real estate.  I am also a stickler for color accuracy and viewing angles.  So they are perfect for me.  When I game though, I never really notice any kind of issues.  But I also only game on the center monitor.

great job on the build. looks awesome.

Wow. Just wow

That's awesome :)

Thanks guys  :wub:

3930k | RIVBE | 32GB Dominator Plat. | Titan XP | Intel 750 1.6TB | Mellanox 10Gb NIC | AX1200i 

Custom TJ07 | 2xD5 pumps | EK Supremacy EVO | EK Titan XP | EK RIVBE Block | Cu Tubing | 25x120mm Rad

Samsung U28D590D 4K | Leopold Otaku w/Browns | Corsair M65 | Corsair SP2500 | Sennheiser HD595