Oasis - My new machine (Yes, from RP1) ;)

Ok guys, here it is. I will be waiting some weeks more (I'm holding just for Broadwell-e or Pascal, but I think I won't be able to buy 'till 2017)

So, is obvious that I'm spending a lot here, but I want a powerful machine VR-Ready and powerful enough to be able to play without upgrading it for quite some time.  I also want it silent, (PSU fans off, GPU fans off while using desktop apps,)

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2ZfYpg

What you think guys?

2 minutes ago, Idefinitelyknowstuff--- said:

That'll last a long time and will easily handle VR. Only suggestion is maybe get a Be Quiet! power supply for silence.

Corsair AX1500i is the best of the best. I had it already in another build, and most of the time is fanless. Really, you can be playing a game and the fan doesn't even turn on! Just in extreme situations

1 minute ago, Catalonia said:

Corsair AX1500i is the best of the best. I had it already in another build, and most of the time is fanless. Really, you can be playing a game and the fan doesn't even turn on! Just in extreme situations

but it's so overkill and you're wasting money :/

Just now, mikat said:

but it's so overkill and you're wasting money :/

I wouldn't really call it wasting. I've got it for 380€ and stability, endurance (10y warranty) and especially silence is something extremely good and precious for me. Is there any good PSU that does fanless with a SLI?

Just now, Catalonia said:

I wouldn't really call it wasting. I've got it for 380€ and stability, endurance (10y warranty) and especially silence is something extremely good and precious for me. Is there any good PSU that does fanless with a SLI?

no but this is a quiet psu because it's made by be quiet :D

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA68V2YW4085&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-PCPartPicker,%20LLC-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=

2 minutes ago, mikat said:

Ok, is something to consider. I didn't know this one, so, I'll definitely have a look. Is not full modular as far as I can tell, isn't it? But is about 160€ less.. When spending more than 4k doesn't really makes that difference anyway. 

3 minutes ago, Catalonia said:

Ok, is something to consider. I didn't know this one, so, I'll definitely have a look. Is not full modular as far as I can tell, isn't it? But is about 160€ less.. When spending more than 4k doesn't really makes that difference anyway. 

Go for the AX1500i. OVERKILLPOWERSUPPLYMASTERRACE

10 hours ago, ChickenNugget said:

Go for the AX1500i. OVERKILLPOWERSUPPLYMASTERRACE

Totally ;) I had it and it rocks so much, (a part from the fact that it will last as long as you want, for many RIG's as you'd like)