Fallout 4 question

GeorgeKellow

Who did you side with? 

I sided with the institute  (I didn't know i did until I got the notification saying I cannot go back  ) 

Side note- Can I save my xbox one fallout 4 game to a usb stick? I might want to start a new game but I don't want to get rid of my brilliant save  

8 minutes ago, GeorgeKellow said:

Who did you side with? 

I sided with the institute  (I didn't know i did until I got the notification saying I cannot go back  ) 

Side note- Can I save my xbox one fallout 4 game to a usb stick? I might want to start a new game but I don't want to get rid of my brilliant save  

Railroad, and I regretted it and wish I had chose the Minutemen.

I put a lot of time and effort into the settlements, and seeing 'railroad heavies' ruling the wasteland was a kick in the teeth considering there were only about 10 people in the railroad until now and the minutemen are infinitely more powerful and widespread. I did load a save to see what happens for the institute ending too, as won'tsayhisnameincasespoilers is a pretty cool guy.

Spoiler

P.S. Why do you -have- to blow up the Institute on the other paths? Why not just take it over?

Institute ending without killing the other factions would be the best outcome I believe. Except the brotherhood, screw them.

Almost as cool as my temps  

2 minutes ago, Benergy said:

Railroad, and I regretted it and wish I had chose the Minutemen.

I put a lot of time and effort into the settlements, and seeing 'railroad heavies' ruling the wasteland was a kick in the teeth considering there were only about 10 people in the railroad until now and the minutemen are infinitely more powerful and widespread. I did load a save to see what happens for the institute ending too, as won'tsayhisnameincasespoilers is a pretty cool guy.

I nearly sided with the rail road :? So can I save a fallout 4 save to a usb stick? 

1 minute ago, GeorgeKellow said:

I nearly sided with the rail road :? So can I save a fallout 4 save to a usb stick? 

Are you playing on a console? They're just in your documents on PC.

There is a way to extract and insert saves on Xbox 360 I used before, I'm not sure about other consoles.

Almost as cool as my temps  

1 minute ago, Benergy said:

Are you playing on a console? They're just in your documents on PC.

There is a way to extract and insert saves on Xbox 360 I used before, I'm not sure about other consoles.

Xbox one, might buy it on pc when Its cheaper than £40

i sided with brotherhood as they were nice in nv and 3 and i felt so mean destroying the institute 

2 minutes ago, Supercian411 said:

i sided with brotherhood as they were nice in nv and 3 and i felt so mean destroying the institute 

RIP :(