MSI afterburner question!!

Go to solution Solved by Fulgrim,

Load up Rivatuner via the taskbar icon in the bottom right, then turn "On-Screen Display Support" to "OFF".

The OSD isn't MSI Afterburner itself, it's a seperate program called Rivatuner Statistics Server.

Hi guys,

When enabling / disabling OSD in MSI afterburner.

Is there ANY WAY to do it faster than CLICK one thing you want to show, then TICK OSD.

CLICK NEXT, tick OSD....

Takes FOREVER. Is there an easy way? Cause I can't seem to mark more at the same time.

AMD Ryzen R9 5900X  | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360  |  GIGABYTE X570S AERO G  |  2x32GB G'skill TridentZ 4000MHz  | MSI RX 6900 XT Gaming Z Trio 16GB Dark Base Pro 900 (Orange)  | TOSHIBA 4TB 3.5" Drive - Game Drive | Crucial MX200 250GB 2.5" SSD - Boot Drive | Cooler Master V750 PSU |

Living Room PC: AMD Ryzen 2400G | MSI RX VEGA 56 8GB AERO | 2x8 GB Crucial Ballistix 2400MHz | Intenso 250GB SSD | Seagate 500 GB HDD | Node 202 + 850W PSU |

Load up Rivatuner via the taskbar icon in the bottom right, then turn "On-Screen Display Support" to "OFF".

The OSD isn't MSI Afterburner itself, it's a seperate program called Rivatuner Statistics Server.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

46 minutes ago, Fulgrim said:

Oh so i can actually have them all ON all the time, then turn them off At the same time by using that off button? lol nice, thanks!!

AMD Ryzen R9 5900X  | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360  |  GIGABYTE X570S AERO G  |  2x32GB G'skill TridentZ 4000MHz  | MSI RX 6900 XT Gaming Z Trio 16GB Dark Base Pro 900 (Orange)  | TOSHIBA 4TB 3.5" Drive - Game Drive | Crucial MX200 250GB 2.5" SSD - Boot Drive | Cooler Master V750 PSU |

Living Room PC: AMD Ryzen 2400G | MSI RX VEGA 56 8GB AERO | 2x8 GB Crucial Ballistix 2400MHz | Intenso 250GB SSD | Seagate 500 GB HDD | Node 202 + 850W PSU |

5 minutes ago, Edgar R. Zakarian said:

Oh so i can actually have them all ON all the time, then turn them off At the same time by using that off button? lol nice, thanks!!

Windows 10 likes to hide taskbar icons by default, otherwise you'd have seen an unusual icon there, and you'd have figured out what it was a bit quicker, lol.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

You can set a hotkey in MSI Afterburner to toggle the OSD. It's right there in settings (On-Screen Display tab).

Intel Core i7-4790k •• ASUS Z97-PRO(Wi-Fi ac) •• 32GB Kingston HyperX Savage DDR3 2400MHz CL11 •• MSI Radeon R9 390 GAMING 8G

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB •• Crucial M550 512GB •• Corsair AX750 •• Cooler Master CM 690 II Advanced