A Bone To Pick With Dbrand

trentklein

So, after seeing dbrand all over youtube and Linus talking them up so much, I decided to not get a case for my new s7 edge and get a skin from dbrand. But now this is day three of my order still pending even though it went through on PayPal, and no reply from brands "robots". Has anyone else had trouble like this with them?

5 minutes ago, trentklein said:

So, after seeing dbrand all over youtube and Linus talking them up so much, I decided to not get a case for my new s7 edge and get a skin from dbrand. But now this is day three of my order still pending even though it went through on PayPal, and no reply from brands "robots". Has anyone else had trouble like this with them?

Lots of people have complained about their service and speeds, just search on the forum for threads about it!

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

4 minutes ago, trentklein said:

Never had this problem. When i got my case for the 5S the transaction went through i think instantly You might of just glitched something try contacting them as 3 days is a long time.

Hope this helps :P

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x 4.9Ghz PBO    SSDs: 250GB 850 Pro           STEAM: KezzaMcFezza
GPU: GTX 1070 Strix                                     250GB 970 Pro           MOBO: MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus

HDD: 1TB WD Black Drive                             500GB 860 Evo          MOUSE: Logitech G502

3 minutes ago, ProKeero said:

Never had this problem. When i got my case for the 5S the transaction went through i think instantly You might of just glitched something try contacting them as 3 days is a long time.

4 minutes ago, ShadowCaptain said:

Lots of people have complained about their service and speeds, just search on the forum for threads about it!

Oh boy... lol 

4 minutes ago, ProKeero said:

i think his transaction went though he was waiting for them to do something with the order now hes paid 

I lurk a lot

I made an order on Saturday and it shipped Monday. 

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

36 minutes ago, peej said:

i think his transaction went though he was waiting for them to do something with the order now hes paid 

Correct 

1 hour ago, KWelz said:

I made an order on Saturday and it shipped Monday. 

Did it tell you it shipped/give you a tracking number? I ordered mine on the 11th and it still says pending on their site but it shows it went through on paypal and my bank. 

Yep I have active tracking info.   Could be a stock issue.  I ordered mine for an iPhone 6s Plus.   With the S7 being a brand new phone they could be back ordered. 

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

3 minutes ago, KWelz said:

Yep I have active tracking info.   Could be a stock issue.  I ordered mine for an iPhone 6s Plus.   With the S7 being a brand new phone they could be back ordered. 

I had that thought. An email from them would be nice though.

I ordered a dbrand skin on march 29th and got it yesterday.  so bad.

CPU: AMD FX-6100 3.3GHz 6-Core OEM/Tray Processor + Antec Kuhler H2O 620 Liquid CPU Cooler
Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth 990FX ATX AM3+ Motherboard Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory
Storage: Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive + Western Digital Caviar Green 500GB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive & Seagate Barracuda 750GB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 960 2GB Video Card Case: Rosewill THOR V2 ATX Full Tower Case + Thermaltake TR2 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply
Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WDN4800 802.11a/b/g/n PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter Monitor: Asus VK278Q 27.0" Monitor

Peripherals: Razer DeathStalker Wired Gaming Keyboard + Razer Abyssus Wired Optical Mouse Headphones: Bose SIE2i Orange Earbud Headphones + Mic: Kaxidy Stereo MIC

I orderen once for my Xperi Z2 and it never arrived. They never game my money back or anything.

2 hours ago, ShaunC said:

I ordered a dbrand skin on march 29th and got it yesterday.  so bad.

40 minutes ago, rjcamargo said:

I orderen once for my Xperi Z2 and it never arrived. They never game my money back or anything.

Yeah that is what i'm worried about. I don't even think i could cancel my order because they don't reply to a single email.

14 minutes ago, trentklein said:

Yeah that is what i'm worried about. I don't even think i could cancel my order because they don't reply to a single email.

I guess you'll have to wait. I don't live in the US to maybe that's why it never came. I hope they sort that out for you.

3 hours ago, rjcamargo said:

I guess you'll have to wait. I don't live in the US to maybe that's why it never came. I hope they sort that out for you.

Well here is something screwy, paypal just sent me an email saying that dbrand sent me a partial refund. Of... $1.

2 hours ago, trentklein said:

Well here is something screwy, paypal just sent me an email saying that dbrand sent me a partial refund. Of... $1.

lol wtf does that mean. I think you can file a dispute with paypal after a while. If you didn't get the product you'll surely get your money back.

5 hours ago, rjcamargo said:

lol wtf does that mean. I think you can file a dispute with paypal after a while. If you didn't get the product you'll surely get your money back.

Yeah.  No clue lol now that it's processing I'm going to wait ito out I guess.

I ordered one on a Saturday and got it on the Friday and I live in the UK

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

I think paypal lets you lodge a claim within 30 days of transaction (double check the number though). If you haven't heard from them after a week i'd do that. At the very least they might actually contact you, or you'll get your money back...

2 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

I think paypal lets you lodge a claim within 30 days of transaction (double check the number though). If you haven't heard from them after a week i'd do that. At the very least they might actually contact you, or you'll get your money back...

Well I got a reply from my FIRST email. Guess they're just slow.