What is the best?

I want to get into custom water cooling in the future when i upgrade my cpu to a 6700k, what would be the best choice if i got a pre made kit? From here

or should i just learn myself and buy the separate fittings, tubes, reservoirs ect...

My case will be a define s

Whether you go for an AIO or custom mainly depends on how much you want to spend and whether you want just the performance or the looks as well. Custom watercooling is typically much more expensive than AIOs, but can be made to look very nice. 

The NZXT Kraken X61 is a good choice for an AIO. 

3 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Whether you go for an AIO or custom mainly depends on how much you want to spend and whether you want just the performance or the looks as well. Custom watercooling is typically much more expensive than AIOs, but can be made to look very nice. 

The NZXT Kraken X61 is a good choice for an AIO. 

I mean custom water cooling, £300-£400, including a block for a polaris/pascal gpu in the future, i was thinking the EK-KIT X360

11 minutes ago, bart69132 said:

I mean custom water cooling, £300-£400, including a block for a polaris/pascal gpu in the future, i was thinking the EK-KIT X360

That's a pretty good kit. You can probably add in the GPU block and keep it within £400. 

Just now, Oshino Shinobu said:

That's a pretty good kit. You can probably add in the GPU block and keep it within £400. 

ok, it won't be for a couple months until i get a 6700k and a gpu, for now i have a h100i that i got for £40 unopened on a 6500, would i be able to re-use that at all? or just sell it

8 minutes ago, bart69132 said:

ok, it won't be for a couple months until i get a 6700k and a gpu, for now i have a h100i that i got for £40 unopened on a 6500, would i be able to re-use that at all? or just sell it

If you had another system to put it in, then you could reuse it. If not, then just sell it or keep it in case you need to some other time.