Best AIO Cooler

Go to solution Solved by Enderman,

thermaltake AiOs are crap

get an H110iGTX or kraken X61

and replace the fans on whatever AiO you get with quieter fans

I was a liquid cooler, but for now would like an AIO liquid cooler, once I get my build going and whatever I would eventually like to do a custom loop, but until then I will deal with a AIO Cooler. I found this one that looks kinda interesting (Link Here). I want to know as of noise level and performance is there anything better then this? My first build had a Kraken x60 in it and it sounded like a jet engine starting my computer. If not is there a good red/black AIO cooler that someone can point me too? Thanks.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

So I take it that the fans on those units are what make the noise? What kind of fans would you recommend?

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

3 minutes ago, ddbtkd456 said:

So I take it that the fans on those units are what make the noise? What kind of fans would you recommend?

bequiet silent wings, noctua NF-A14 or P14, noiseblocker B14

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

bequiet silent wings, noctua NF-A14 or P14, noiseblocker B14

Cool nice build logs by the way I've been checking them out over the last couple days.

4 minutes ago, ddbtkd456 said:

Cool nice build logs by the way I've been checking them out over the last couple days.

Thank you :)

Spoiler