Site went down?

steve^

Was it just me a couple hours ago or was the site temporarily down?

7 minutes ago, steve^ said:

Was it just me a couple hours ago or was the site temporarily down?

Down for me too.

Yeah it was

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

14 minutes ago, Clanscorpia said:

Yeah it was

Hate when that happens.

Just now, 2mbur2n said:

Hate when that happens.

Not that bad considering the forum was down 2 days for the update. Lol I was the first poster 'cause I spent my whole night waiting xD

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Welcome to internet. It happens all the time. If you get worried over that, you really need to step outside for the moment.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

It did, but we now have additional safeguards in place to make it less likely to go down in future.

7 hours ago, Clanscorpia said:

Not that bad considering the forum was down 2 days for the update. Lol I was the first poster 'cause I spent my whole night waiting xD

I believe it was only down for about 20 hours during the upgrade.

HTTP/2 203

59 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

It did, but we now have additional safeguards in place to make it less likely to go down in future.

I believe it was only down for about 20 hours during the upgrade.

Oh, overnight and during school for me so felt like longer

Spoiler

AXIOM

10 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Welcome to internet. It happens all the time. If you get worried over that, you really need to step outside for the moment.

No need to be hostile no one was worried it was a simple question. Maybe you should take a break from the internet it doesnt seem to be doing you much good considering your instant response to this post.

4 minutes ago, steve^ said:

No need to be hostile no one was worried it was a simple question. Maybe you should take a break from the internet it doesnt seem to be doing you much good considering your instant response to this post.

That wasn't hostile...? The fact is that sites go down for few minutes all the time. More so when they rely only on single server like this one. Now if you feel so strongly about site being down for short period that you make thread about it (and dump it to GD), you are addicted to this site and really should take few steps in fresh air. I'm giving just friendly advice here. I don't know if you are addicted to this forum, new to internet or just curious.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv