Need help with iPhone 4 with forgotten passcode.

AlanAlan

I recently found my old iPhone 4 and I wanted to see if it worked and I realized that I had a passcode on it and I forgot it. So I kept trying and my iPhone is disabled. The message is IPHONE IS DISABLED CONNECT TO ITUNES AND IT SAYS PLEASE UNLOCK IPHONE BEFORE USING ITUNES. HOW CAN I FIX THIS PROBLEM AND HAVE A WORKING IPHONE?

Just now, pedro69 said:

Call the FBI

Do you know a solution?

If its your own iPhone fix it in your computer with iTunes and connect your account then restore the iPhone from there.. It will be fixed if not than gg no re and call the FBI.

Edited by GoZone
Added info.

"Simple Yet Complex" 

3 minutes ago, pedro69 said:

Can't you retrieve the password via itunes?

No.....that would be pretty shitty security.

He'd have to restore the device.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

im pretty sure you need to put the password in first to restore it as you will need to de activate i cloud for it to allow the restore so unless you remember the password you may as well throw it in the bin.

• CPU i7 4790k 4589.16MHz, Motherboard Asus Z97 Deluxe USB 3.1, RAM Corsair dominator platinum 16 gb 3977.3 MHz, GPU Nvidia 3080, Case Corsair 750d, Storage Samsung 850 pro 512gb, WD black 2tb, PSU Corsair HX1000i, Cooling Corsair H110i, Keyboard Corsair k95 RGB, Mouse Logitech G502 RGB, Monitor S2721DGFA, Sound Bose surround system, Operating system Windows 10

14 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

No.....that would be pretty shitty security.

He'd have to restore the device.

How can i restore a backup? I don't think my computer still have old backup of this iphone 4 how can i fix?

well you're asking the questions the FBI are asking now

i suggest waiting for the backdoor software :P

in a serious note, unless you know your password, its unlikely you're going to unlock it lol

though the fbi says they can crack open iphones before the 5s due to the lack of encryption chip or something

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

You'll need to take it somewhere that does professional recovery. It's very secure, unfortunately.

i7 4790k | MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | G.Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | MSI GTX 970 Twin Frozr V | Fractal Design R4 | EVGA 650W

A gaming PC for your budget: $800 - $1000 - $1500 - $1800 - $2600 - $9001

Remember to quote people if you want them to see your reply!

19 minutes ago, AlanAlan said:

How can i restore a backup? I don't think my computer still have old backup of this iphone 4 how can i fix?

You can't, you can only put it in DFU mode and restore it so all the data will be lost. 

1 minute ago, GreezyJeezy said:

You can't, you can only put it in DFU mode and restore it so all the data will be lost. 

I dont need the data because i have the data on my computer i just want to reset everything and have a working phone. The data from the phone is not restoreable meaning it is not in the right format.

Just now, AlanAlan said:

I dont need the data because i have the data on my computer i just want to reset everything and have a working phone. The data from the phone is not restoreable meaning it is not in the right format.

Then just google how to put iPhone is DFU mode and after you do that plug it into the computer with iTunes open and it will give you a option to restore the phone