Gtx110 PROBLEM ASAP

Padorkous

Hello! I have just assembled a new computer and I have the corsair gtx 110 but I face some problems,I have connected the cable to the cpu fan input  and the fans' cable to the to the cable which has a double out and comes output of the cooler but the fans don't work 

what should I do please help me FAST

i thought you had some old as shit NVIDIA card that i had never heard about. i am thoroughly disappointed.

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

try plugging the fans into different headers to see if they will work

• CPU i7 4790k 4589.16MHz, Motherboard Asus Z97 Deluxe USB 3.1, RAM Corsair dominator platinum 16 gb 3977.3 MHz, GPU Nvidia 3080, Case Corsair 750d, Storage Samsung 850 pro 512gb, WD black 2tb, PSU Corsair HX1000i, Cooling Corsair H110i, Keyboard Corsair k95 RGB, Mouse Logitech G502 RGB, Monitor S2721DGFA, Sound Bose surround system, Operating system Windows 10

19 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

i thought you had some old as shit NVIDIA card that i had never heard about. i am thoroughly disappointed.

I have already tried this an d y fans work but on the other hand even the led from the cooler doesn't work probably it's the callers fault

souds like you need to rma the cooler :/

• CPU i7 4790k 4589.16MHz, Motherboard Asus Z97 Deluxe USB 3.1, RAM Corsair dominator platinum 16 gb 3977.3 MHz, GPU Nvidia 3080, Case Corsair 750d, Storage Samsung 850 pro 512gb, WD black 2tb, PSU Corsair HX1000i, Cooling Corsair H110i, Keyboard Corsair k95 RGB, Mouse Logitech G502 RGB, Monitor S2721DGFA, Sound Bose surround system, Operating system Windows 10

14 minutes ago, littlelegsone said:

souds like you need to rma the cooler :/

Neither pump's led is on. Fans when are connected to pump's output cable don't function. I tried to connected to motherboard and work properly.

have you attached the molex power lead?

3 minutes ago, littlelegsone said:

have you attached the molex power lead?

Pump has a sata cable but instructions don't tell anything about that.

I fixed it. Thanks for your time. I connected the sata cable and all are ok.

34 minutes ago, Padorkous said:

I have already tried this an d y fans work but on the other hand even the led from the cooler doesn't work probably it's the callers fault

wat, why was i quoted. i am of no help here

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016