Windows explorer using 25+% of my CPU ONLY when I move my mouse around

JTB77

I posted a question earlier asking about this but it didn't answered.  I just was looking at the extended view task manager, and noticed that whenever I move my mouse around windows explorer uses over 20% of my CPU(i3 6100), which must have been the reason my games were laggy.  It seems to me like some sort of logger program, but I have run scans with my antivirus, and it came up clean.  Any help?

CPU - Intel I3-6100 Motherboard - MSI Z170-A PRO RAM G.SKILL NT Series 8gb 2400MZ DDR4 GPU - Power Color R9 380X Case - NZXT Source 220 Window Storage - 1TB Western Digital Blue PSU - Corsair CX500 OS - Windows 10 Pro

Check for spyware and malware using the corresponding application. 

MSI Nightblade MI2

CPU: Intel i7 6700. Motherboard: MSI B060. RAM: 16GB HyperX Impact. GPU: MSI Geforce GTX 970. Case: Nightblade MI2. Storage: 2x 1TB WD Blue, OCZ 120GB and 125GB M.2. PSU: Custom 350w Bronze. Display(s): BenQ 24" & 50" Samsung TV. Keyboard: Logitech G15. Mouse: Logitech MX Revolution. Operating System: Windows 10 Pro x64

Just now, Ruhel said:

Check for spyware and malware using the corresponding application. 

I already said that I did

CPU - Intel I3-6100 Motherboard - MSI Z170-A PRO RAM G.SKILL NT Series 8gb 2400MZ DDR4 GPU - Power Color R9 380X Case - NZXT Source 220 Window Storage - 1TB Western Digital Blue PSU - Corsair CX500 OS - Windows 10 Pro

Using malwarebytes? Have a look in the task manager for running application that you don't recognize and google the names to see if they are system application for not. Have you installed anything questionable recently?

MSI Nightblade MI2

CPU: Intel i7 6700. Motherboard: MSI B060. RAM: 16GB HyperX Impact. GPU: MSI Geforce GTX 970. Case: Nightblade MI2. Storage: 2x 1TB WD Blue, OCZ 120GB and 125GB M.2. PSU: Custom 350w Bronze. Display(s): BenQ 24" & 50" Samsung TV. Keyboard: Logitech G15. Mouse: Logitech MX Revolution. Operating System: Windows 10 Pro x64

4 minutes ago, Ruhel said:

Using malwarebytes? Have a look in the task manager for running application that you don't recognize and google the names to see if they are system application for not. Have you installed anything questionable recently?

I didn't use malware bytes because I have my own antivirus... And again I have run a full system scan, the kind that take like 10 hours

I was going to say that "the answer is simple, just don't use Windows Explorer" but after looking it up i realized just how much i have been using osx and cant even remember what windows explorer is.

1 minute ago, Kryonic said:

I was going to say that "the answer is simple, just don't use Windows Explorer" but after looking it up i realized just how much i have been using osx and cant even remember what windows explorer is.

I was checking again... And if I have other programs open it will use the CPU for that... I had chrome open, its fine like 1-2%, move the mouse and windows explorer is fine but chrome goes up to 20% CPU, I closed that, and it said that task manager was using 20% of my CPU, but again ONLY when I move my mouse around

2 minutes ago, JTB77 said:

I was checking again... And if I have other programs open it will use the CPU for that... I had chrome open, its fine like 1-2%, move the mouse and windows explorer is fine but chrome goes up to 20% CPU, I closed that, and it said that task manager was using 20% of my CPU, but again ONLY when I move my mouse around

im sorry man but the way youo answered so seriously made me laugh as my post was just a joke

When I dont move the mouse it says that I am using 2% of My CPU, 37% of my Memory(RAM) 1% of my disk and 0% of my network, but when I move the mouse continuously it is 55% of my CPU, 37$ of RAM, 1% disc and 0% of network... I dont understand whats wrong

2 minutes ago, Kryonic said:

im sorry man but the way youo answered so seriously made me laugh as my post was just a joke

Sorry lol, I was just typing it as a reply and you were the first one I clicked on

1 minute ago, JTB77 said:

Sorry lol, I was just typing it as a reply and you were the first one I clicked on

its ok m8 but it was just funny that u used my completely un-serious post for a serious one