I need a new budget gaming pc!

i need to run league of legends, tf2, skyrim and cs go at 60 fps

any suggestions for a low budget rig?O.o

i would say about 500 euros, its like 550 dollars?

CPU: AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-Core Processor   
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Micro ATX AM3+ Motherboard  
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  
Video Card: Asus Radeon R7 360 2GB Video Card  (£94.68 @ Aria PC) 
Case: Cooler Master N200 MicroATX Mid Tower Case  (£40.77 @ Amazon UK) 
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  

Something like this maybe. A 6 core AMD as most modern games aren't happy with a dual.

CPU: AMD 860k (Nice quad core)

MOBO: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-HD3 (Bios is good for OC if you want to grab a cooler later)

PSU: Corsair VS550 (80 plus rated, good enough wattage)

STORAGE: Kingston V300 240GB SSD (fast storage)

RAM: Hyper X 8GB Ram 1866Ghz (1x8GB) (Red goes nice with the 2 below, also add more later)

GPU: MSI GTX 960 2GB (Twin frozr one, good performance)

CASE: Corsair Spec 01 (Nice budget case)

TOTAL: £435 so €535, BUT this is all amazon UK prices, you may vary! Shop around and you'll get some parts cheaper, like for me I could save £35 on GPU and case from eBay (new parts from big sellers) and this will bring it into the €500 range. It'll keep you good for now, and is upgradable later!

14 minutes ago, lewisedwards said:

CPU: AMD 860k (Nice quad core)

MOBO: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-HD3 (Bios is good for OC if you want to grab a cooler later)

PSU: Corsair VS550 (80 plus rated, good enough wattage)

STORAGE: Kingston V300 240GB SSD (fast storage)

RAM: Hyper X 8GB Ram 1866Ghz (1x8GB) (Red goes nice with the 2 below, also add more later)

GPU: MSI GTX 960 2GB (Twin frozr one, good performance)

CASE: Corsair Spec 01 (Nice budget case)

TOTAL: £435 so €535, BUT this is all amazon UK prices, you may vary! Shop around and you'll get some parts cheaper, like for me I could save £35 on GPU and case from eBay (new parts from big sellers) and this will bring it into the €500 range. It'll keep you good for now, and is upgradable later!

The Kingston V300s are known to be very slow SSDs, so I would go for a Sandisk or something.

I would also avoid Nvidia cards while on a budget. Opting for AMD yields a much better price/performance.

Just now, ronstig said:

The Kingston V300s are known to be very slow SSDs, so I would go for a Sandisk or something.

I would also avoid Nvidia cards while on a budget. Opting for AMD yields a much better price/performance.

A Sandisk SSD plus 240GB is good for price in this build, just a few more £. The reason I went for the GTX 960 over R9 380 is power consumption. The 960 is far more efficient, while the 380 is a bit of a power hog. Yes, the PSU could power it, but it's best not to stress the PSU too hard because if that goes it's bad news. 

In terms of an overclock, I think a better PSU would be needed for either GPU, something with a better efficiency and a tad more wattage would keep things more stable and reliable.

Just now, lewisedwards said:

A Sandisk SSD plus 240GB is good for price in this build, just a few more £. The reason I went for the GTX 960 over R9 380 is power consumption. The 960 is far more efficient, while the 380 is a bit of a power hog. Yes, the PSU could power it, but it's best not to stress the PSU too hard because if that goes it's bad news. 

In terms of an overclock, I think a better PSU would be needed for either GPU, something with a better efficiency and a tad more wattage would keep things more stable and reliable.

No, the V300 SSDs are dodgy, read some of the reviews below:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kingston-Digital-SSDNow-SV300S37A-240G/dp/B00A1ZTZNM/ref=sr_1_2?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1460050469&sr=1-2&keywords=v300

' Tests are showing the newer V300 drives are performing at less than half the speed of the earlier V300s. Kingston are using inflated results from benchmarking software which is sympathetic to the dynamic data-compression used by the SandForce controller in the V300 to claim that the new drives still meet their "on the box" performance claims. Whilst technically correct, the real-world performance of the newer drives is significantly reduced compared to the earlier versions of the drives.

The Kingston V300 in its initial form (as I purchased four months ago) was a genuine five-star product, but this new incarnation (along with the associated deception) is simply a mediocre SSD trading off the reviews of the original drive. '

1 minute ago, lewisedwards said:

I'm not arguing that they aren't dodgy, I'd agree that a better SSD would be worthwhile

Oh sorry, I misread when you said 'SanDisk SSD Plus' for the V300, my bad.

Just now, ronstig said:

Oh sorry, I misread when you said 'SanDisk SSD Plus' for the V300.

That's alright!

8 minutes ago, lewisedwards said:

Nice build for the budget! I think a smaller SSD for the short run and a larger HDD later down the line would be a better approach!

Thanks, if I downgraded the power supply I can squeeze in a CPU cooler :P