Skyrim quest mods

Flowey

Well I've got quite a few installed, Molag Bal's Inferno, Forgotten city, Falskaar, Helgen Reborn, Relics of Hyrule, Moonpath to Elsweyr, The Wheels of Lull, Wyrmstooth and... that's about it!

So are there any other great quests mods I should install? I fokin' liked Wheels of Lull, if it has the same kind of zelda feeling it's even better!

THX

Interesting NPC's is an absolute must have. There's plenty of awesome quests for the added characters, and it never leaves my load order.

The Notice Board is also excellent - it overhauls the radiant quest system and makes the side quests a lot more interesting.

I'm also a big fan of the 3 hit combo of Civil War Overhaul + Warzones + WZ: Assault Attack. Works well as a world enhancement as well, giving it a much more war ravaged feel.

I've never been big into the huge quest mods and land expansion mods, so someone else can chime in on those; looks like you've tried quite a few already.

1 minute ago, EscalatorBoy said:

Interesting NPC's is an absolute must have. There's plenty of awesome quests for the added characters, and it never leaves my load order.

The Notice Board is also excellent - it overhauls the radiant quest system and makes the side quests a lot more interesting.

I'm also a big fan of the 3 hit combo of Civil War Overhaul + Warzones + WZ: Assault Attack. Works well as a world enhancement as well, giving it a much more war ravaged feel.

I've never been big into the huge quest mods and land expansion mods, so someone else can chime in on those; looks like you've tried quite a few already.

Interesting NPC's I've tried, unfortunatly it turned my stable Skyrim to a huge mess. Tried everything, ended up uninstalling it unfortunatly.

1 minute ago, Flowey said:

Interesting NPC's I've tried, unfortunatly it turned my stable Skyrim to a huge mess. Tried everything, ended up uninstalling it unfortunatly.

Bummer! If you can get it to work, definitely do. Some of those characters are my favourites in the game.

Definitly will in another playthrought, where I guess I'll try and play mage.( and end up a sneaky archer anyway)

2 minutes ago, MoonSpot said:

Sry double post, edit function borked. 

Immersive College of winterhold has some quest additions to it, plus the improvements to college throughout the play makes it a double win.  The quests aren't comparable to the grandiose ones made by teams of people, but they're fun as they change things up a bit.

Can also look MadFrenchie's  "Fight against the Thalmor" series.  He's doing the gods work reminding us who the enemy still is.  I've only done the first so far, planing on doing the others after completing DB & dawnguard.

Looking forward to giving "Invasion of Skyrim - GAT by Alex" a go too, but not for awhile.

http://skyrimgems.com/ Take a look here. I am currently going down this list as well and installing everything i want to make a realism playthrough with a hunter/assassin type character. I'm at 197 mods now. Although I haven't started it up to see if it all works .. O boi 

Did you try turning it on and off first?

42 minutes ago, eye2012 said:

http://skyrimgems.com/ Take a look here. I am currently going down this list as well and installing everything i want to make a realism playthrough with a hunter/assassin type character. I'm at 197 mods now. Although I haven't started it up to see if it all works .. O boi 

O boi good luck with that, get used to wrye bash and loot and TESVedit ASAP, with that many mods your bound to encounter some issues

On 8-4-2016 at 0:29 AM, Flowey said:

O boi good luck with that, get used to wrye bash and loot and TESVedit ASAP, with that many mods your bound to encounter some issues

Yeah I know haha. I had a stable game at around 100-115 mods. I did a normal playthrough but then I saw some of those "modded to hell skyrim" vids on youtube and now im trying to recreate it. 250 mods with 205 plugins. So far nothing weird in wrybash or tes5. Im afraid Dyndolod or some of the animations will create issues. I'm thinking about starting it up tonight and see what happens. 

Did you try turning it on and off first?