Is budget really bad?

Hey guys, it's the KoreanGuyFromKorea. My first post on this forum was a picture of my rig, and a list of the parts i had in the rig. Now, if you check the parts out in the picture, you can see they're quite old, and they are.

The point is, is budget really bad? I've compared mainstream graphics, and my solution works very well. What do you think? Should i even upgrade?

캡처.PNG

6870s are getting a bit old, but they're nowhere near bad.

I would definitely get a SSD or two for windows and some games.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

tbh your system is still fine for most games that come out today. If you upgrade anything I would say upgrade the GPU's. Everything else is fine other than maybe throwing in an SSD.

Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus, 32GB Cosair Vengenace LP 3600mhz, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra,  Sabrent Rocket 4 1TB NVME SSD, WD Blue SN570 NVME SSD, 4TB Mass storage, EVGA 750W G2, Corsair 270R

plz get SSD... SSD will make Korean guy happy.

Join da discord 

Spoiler

(Intel Core i5 4590 - XFX R9 280 - ASUS z97-A USB 3.1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 750B - 16GB EVGA DDR3-EDITION - NZXT H440 -

WD BLACK 1TB - OZC ARC 100 240gb)

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

Nothing wrong with it at all.

Budget is only a bad idea when we're talking about buying Celerons and R7 240's brand new.

Well its inevitable you will have to upgrade, as games will need more horsepower im not saying now, but those specs should last you for awhile at least.

just a little tip, this isn't a youtube video, a simple greeting is fine.

I would kill to have a rig like that.

not really, though (casually puts knife away)

You know that guy that games on a MacBook? I'm that guy.

7 hours ago, Ophidio said:

tbh your system is still fine for most games that come out today. If you upgrade anything I would say upgrade the GPU's. Everything else is fine other than maybe throwing in an SSD.

recomendation because

a) u can't get kingston here

b) u can't buy a ssd for under 200 dollars here

14 hours ago, KoreanGuyFromKorea said:

recomendation because

a) u can't get kingston here

b) u can't buy a ssd for under 200 dollars here

tbh Kingston SSD's aren't that great anyway unless you get into the Savage line which is overpriced for its performance anyway. 

Personally I would recommend Sandisk SSD Plus, it's a really good SSD and it tends to run a little lower than the other SSD I would say which would be a Samsung 850 EVO which in the US usually runs like $15-$25 more than the Sandisk SSD with not much better performance from my personal experience. They are both great though and probably the most reasonably priced out of them all. 

On more inexpensive side of things Crucial makes great SSD's for a decent price and Corsair SSD's aren't bad I guess. They don't have great speeds but they get the job done. Adata makes really good SSD's as well just make sure you read the reviews on Adata ones because some aren't that great. 

Just stay away from Silicon Power, Kingston (other than Savage, but you don't have Kingston anyway) Mushkin, and PNY. 

Other brands that are good but can vary in price a lot are OCZ/Toshiba. I say they vary in price because they can be slightly more than the others in some places and in some they can be cheaper than the others. 

Intel makes amazing SSD's they are just on the really pricey side but you do get what you pay for most of the time. 

Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus, 32GB Cosair Vengenace LP 3600mhz, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra,  Sabrent Rocket 4 1TB NVME SSD, WD Blue SN570 NVME SSD, 4TB Mass storage, EVGA 750W G2, Corsair 270R