Monsoon Chain Gun Compression Fittings

From FrozenCPU's facebook: "The third series in Monsoon's award winning line of premium fittings, the Chain Gun, is aimed squarely at builders looking for a compression fitting that makes a bold, in your face, take no prisoners, statement."

http://www.frozencpu.com/search.html?mv_profile=keyword_search&mv_session_id=uPH27LT8&searchspec=chain+gun

These look awesome, I plan to do water cooling in the future and I will probably use these in there. What do you guys think of these?

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

meh, I prefer the uber-clean look, this looks like something that will be used in an intricate steam-punk build, don't really look too interesting to me at least

Ok. I have personally heard of these fittings, but DAMN!!! They look Marvelous!!!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Monsoon have done a great job with these.

(Although I'd question the name)

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Monsoon have done a great job with these.

(Although I'd question the name)

Me too...

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Awesome fittings! Amazing!

One question though................Is there Financing available?

Holy Cow!!!   :o

They look cool though they will suffer from the same issue that the normal Monsoons suffer from.

For some reason once you put tube over the barb something just looks off to me about the tube through the compression ring.

doesn't look like having anything to do with guns to me. they look more like mini flanged pipe connection with a spacer in between. they do look kinda cool though.

They look cool though they will suffer from the same issue that the normal Monsoons suffer from.

For some reason once you put tube over the barb something just looks off to me about the tube through the compression ring.WeWwwww

Well the fitting is casting a shadow on the tubing underneath there, so that is to be expected I think.

I think these look outstanding, even better than their previous ones imo :D

AMD FX8320 @3.5ghz |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz  |  Hyper 412s  |  Gigabyte windforceR9 290  |  BeQuiet! 630w  |  Asus Xonar DGX  |  CoolerMast HAF 912+  |  Samsung 840 120gb

2 WD red 1tb RAID0  |  WD green 2tb(external, backup)  |  Asus VG278He  |  LG Flatron E2240  |  CMstorm Quickfire TK MXbrown  |  Sharkoon Fireglider  |  Audio Technica ATH700X

#KILLEDMYWIFE

Sorry for bumping and double posting at the same time but they are quiet simmilar to this baby toy isn't it:

dnp1.png

AMD FX8320 @3.5ghz |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz  |  Hyper 412s  |  Gigabyte windforceR9 290  |  BeQuiet! 630w  |  Asus Xonar DGX  |  CoolerMast HAF 912+  |  Samsung 840 120gb

2 WD red 1tb RAID0  |  WD green 2tb(external, backup)  |  Asus VG278He  |  LG Flatron E2240  |  CMstorm Quickfire TK MXbrown  |  Sharkoon Fireglider  |  Audio Technica ATH700X

#KILLEDMYWIFE

Looks like I'm going to have to change my compression fittings.

Although I wish they had a gold version of the chain gun (currently have the free center gold compression fittings)

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

Sorry for bumping and double posting at the same time but they are quiet simmilar to this baby toy isn't it:

lols.png

That is pretty accurate...

A bit too blingy for me, but nice to see some companies trying different things.

Core - EVGA Classified 3 | i7 980x | 12GB Corsair Dominator GT | Lian Li P80 | Corsair 128 Neutron GTX | 2 x WD 500gb Velociraptor | Asus Xonar Xense | 2 x EVGA 590 | Enermax Platimax 1500

Water Cooling - Alphacool NexXxos 360 Monsta | TFC 360 | Alphacool D5 Vario | Alphacool 250 Tube res | EK Supreme HF Nickle Plexi | 2 x EK Nickle Plexi 590 WB | Aquaero 5 XT

Awesome fittings! Amazing!

One question though................Is there Financing available?

Holy Cow!!!   :o

They're cheaper than Bitspower fittings. Maybe you confused they price of the 4 pack

The 4 pack that I saw was $30

That comes out to $7.50 per fitting, as opposed to $8.50

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

That comes out to $7.50 per fitting, as opposed to $8.50

That's cool!

I'll stick with my $4.00 fittings