Budget Gaming / Multi-tasking Build

Hi, Newbie here.

I finally finished my Budget Multi-tasking / Gaming build. Any comments or suggestions how to improve it? or any opinions? or Incompatibility Issues I missed? Thanks!

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/DwXfK8

Total Cost: 30,920php = $669.26

|| i5 6400 || Asus H110M-D || 8GB Crucial Ballistix || MSI GTX 1060 Twin Frozr || 1 TB Seagate || Cooler Master Blizzard T2 Mini || Seasonic M12II 520W 80+ Bronze || Deepcool Dukase ||

I think the graphics card is a bit low for a build with that i5

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

What are you looking for?

yout total budget is around 670$ ?

Spoiler

CPU i7 4790K 4,7Ghz Cooling:Corsair H100iGTX+Noctua NF-F12PWM GPU: EVGA 1080ti SC+ ACX2.0+ RAM:16GB DDR3 1866mhz Crucial Balistics Tactical Tracer Mobo:ASUS Z97-AR PSU:EVGA 750W G2 Supernova Case:Fractal Meshify C Storage:500GB Samsung 850 evo, 900GB Toshiba Game Storage SSD, 2TB Data HDD

i7 4790k Devils Canyon OC @4,6Ghz,Cooler Corsair h100i GTX, GPU EVGA 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0+ @ stoc

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/278610-display-technology-faqmythbuster/

I am sure someone of this forum will suggest a much much better build for around the $600-$700 range, you can get a pretty good system for that much money I would change that 750ti for a 950 minimum and then add an SSD as they are essential now a days makes a massive difference 

'FrostNova' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Samsterstorm/saved/WtBWGX :

CPU: Intel 4790k | MB: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (+200, +250) | CASE: NZXT H440 (Black & Blue) | COOLER: Full EK 240mm CPU Loop | RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Fury (4x4GB @2133mhz) | STORAGE: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & Hyperx 120gb SSD | PSU: Corsair RM650 | SCREEN: Benq G2750 | LIGHTING: Deepcool RGB LED Kit | KEYBOARD: CM Devastator | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | HEADSET: Hyperx Clouds White 

1 minute ago, mcraftax said:

I think the graphics card is a bit low for a build with that i5

Don't worry, I'll upgrade it in the future. I just really need a computer right now.

1 minute ago, Bl00dgod said:

yout total budget is around 670$ ?

Yep. Also depends on the prices here in the Philippines.

|| i5 6400 || Asus H110M-D || 8GB Crucial Ballistix || MSI GTX 1060 Twin Frozr || 1 TB Seagate || Cooler Master Blizzard T2 Mini || Seasonic M12II 520W 80+ Bronze || Deepcool Dukase ||

1 minute ago, herman mcpootis said:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/hBH3f7 this will better for gaming

I'm not a fan of AMD. But I'll do some research.

great job herman ;)  the r9 is waaaaaaay better than the 750

and you also have a ssd in the build

Spoiler

CPU i7 4790K 4,7Ghz Cooling:Corsair H100iGTX+Noctua NF-F12PWM GPU: EVGA 1080ti SC+ ACX2.0+ RAM:16GB DDR3 1866mhz Crucial Balistics Tactical Tracer Mobo:ASUS Z97-AR PSU:EVGA 750W G2 Supernova Case:Fractal Meshify C Storage:500GB Samsung 850 evo, 900GB Toshiba Game Storage SSD, 2TB Data HDD

i7 4790k Devils Canyon OC @4,6Ghz,Cooler Corsair h100i GTX, GPU EVGA 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0+ @ stoc

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/278610-display-technology-faqmythbuster/

6 minutes ago, Jownjown said:

I'm not a fan of AMD. But I'll do some research.

Its a good value cpu for $100, even though its older. Better for you to have a strong graphics card rather than a strong cpu, and the 390 will run circles arounf the 750ti

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

I computed it all, It costs waaaaaay more here than in the U.S. It went about 38k php = $822.51 which exceeded my budget. Any more build suggestions?

People thinking that prices in the Phillipines equal to prices in the US and recommending builds with R9 390s paired with CPUs from a dead socket because somehow 'moar GPU = better gaming'. Not to mention the CPU overhead and how an i5 would be a much better choice due to its stronger cores. USE SOME COMMON SENSE.

@Jownjown, the build generally looks good. Any chance you could drop the i5 to an i3 and grab a GTX 950 instead? Also, since Skylake's prices are so close to that of Haswell's, I'd go for a i3 6100 paired with DDR4 RAM.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

26 minutes ago, HKZeroFive said:

People thinking that prices in the Phillipines equal to prices in the US and recommending builds with R9 390s paired with CPUs from a dead socket because somehow 'moar GPU = better gaming'. Not to mention the CPU overhead and how an i5 would be a much better choice due to its stronger cores. USE SOME COMMON SENSE.

@Jownjown, the build generally looks good. Any chance you could drop the i5 to an i3 and grab a GTX 950 instead? Also, since Skylake's prices are so close to that of Haswell's, I'd go for a i3 6100 paired with DDR4 RAM.

Chill out man. Would this do the trick? http://pcpartpicker.com/p/CQ2kkL

Also, any CPU Aircooler suggestion?

1 minute ago, Jownjown said:

Chill out man. Would this do the trick? http://pcpartpicker.com/p/CQ2kkL

Also, any CPU Aircooler suggestion?

Sorry dude. Just frustrates me to see that while it's blatantly obvious that USD prices are not universal, people think it is.

Skip the air cooler and just use the Intel stock cooler to save some cash. The build looks good. Is it possible to keep the SeaSonic S12II 520 instead of the CX500?

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

34 minutes ago, HKZeroFive said:

Hey, none of us know what the pricing is in the phllipines, you don't have to be an asshole about it.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

2 minutes ago, HKZeroFive said:

Sorry dude. Just frustrates me to see that while it's blatantly obvious that USD prices are not universal, people think it is.

Skip the air cooler and just use the Intel stock cooler to save some cash. The build looks good. Is it possible to keep the SeaSonic S12II 520 instead of the CX500?

Everything fits perfectly in the budget. Thank you and all of the other members who helped me. I appreciate it. Very Happy to join the PC MASTER RACE!

9 minutes ago, herman mcpootis said:

Hey, none of us know what the pricing is in the phllipines, you don't have to be an asshole about it.

It's common sense. Use it.

If OP's build is $450 in PCPartPicker and he says it equates to $670 in the Phillipines, you'd already know that the prices in the Phillipines is widely different to the US. Don't go off and build something that he can't afford.

Spoiler

16 minutes ago, HKZeroFive said:

It's common sense. Use it.

If OP's build is $450 in PCPartPicker and he says it equates to $670 in the Phillipines, you'd already know that the prices in the Phillipines is widely different to the US. Don't go off and build something that he can't afford.

$450? Do you see that the gtx 750ti he listed doesn't have a price? Fine, i made an error in judgement, but that doesn't mean you should just completely slam us for it.

1 minute ago, herman mcpootis said:

$450? Do you see that the gtx 750ti he listed doesn't have a price? Fine, i made an error in judgement, but that doesn't mean you should just completely slam us for it.

Fine. Then let's say $550.

I'll happily admit that I'm overreacting but nobody here has even addressed the fact that USD prices are not universal. It's not just you and it's frustrating.

Spoiler

8 minutes ago, HKZeroFive said:

Fine. Then let's say $550.

I'll happily admit that I'm overreacting but nobody here has even addressed the fact that USD prices are not universal. It's not just you and it's frustrating.

I think the reason that we aren't using their local currencies is because we dont have much data on which local websites to use, and because most of us aren't from these countries in the first place. All we can do is to use what we already have and go from there. 

Jown, what are the websites/store pricelists phillipines locals usually use? Maybe we can use those to help you better.

13 hours ago, herman mcpootis said:

I think the reason that we aren't using their local currencies is because we dont have much data on which local websites to use, and because most of us aren't from these countries in the first place. All we can do is to use what we already have and go from there. 

Jown, what are the websites/store pricelists phillipines locals usually use? Maybe we can use those to help you better.

Well I've got another problem. I think that the i5-4460 build is better for Multi-tasking but not for Gaming. But That i3-6100 build is better than gaming but not for Multi-tasking, since it only has 2 cores.. Can Anyone justify that?

Edited by Jownjown
Specified the Processors.