THE ADS ARE TAKING OVER MY COMPUTER

Jech
Go to solution Solved by Sors,

Run the free version of malwarebytes, and check all the addons in your browsers.

SO I THINK I DOWNLOADED SOMETHING BAD, BUT MY COMPUTER IS IN FULL NOPE MODE, I TRIED DELETING AND REINSTALLING CHROME BUT IT ISNT WORKING, I HAVE ADBLOCK AND ADS ARE STILL POPPING UP ASWELL AS NEW TABS, CHROME TAKES AGES TO LOAD UP JUST ONE WEB PAGE

https://gyazo.com/c2cb940c3978aefdea02c06d723dceca

HALP PLZ

Lets trade CS:GO skins :3

Trade URL: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=306665646&token=F2tGPmbi

AVID CS:GO PLAYER AND TRADER, FALLOUT AND SKYRIM MODDER

Run the free version of malwarebytes, and check all the addons in your browsers.

Mystery is the source of all true science.

YOU DID NOTHING WRONG 

That happens to me every once and a while all it means is that your internet provider is working on their servers

Don't freak out, And down uninstall anything just get off your computer for 15 minuets and it'll be back to normal

CPU Ryzen 5 3600 -  GPU GeForce GTX 1060 3GB - MOTHERBOARD Asus B550 Plus - - HARD DRIVE WD Blue 1TB - MEMORY Corsair 16GB DDR4

7 minutes ago, Jonathan McCann said:

YOU DID NOTHING WRONG 

That happens to me every once and a while all it means is that your internet provider is working on their servers

Don't freak out, And down uninstall anything just get off your computer for 15 minuets and it'll be back to normal

How is seeing extra pop up ads on top of a page related to your isp working on their servers?

Mystery is the source of all true science.

7 minutes ago, Jonathan McCann said:

YOU DID NOTHING WRONG 

he has adware btw :)

12 minutes ago, Jonathan McCann said:

YOU DID NOTHING WRONG 

uh, wut?  This has nothing to do with your internet service provider.  And it almost certainly is a result of OP doing something wrong, as in downloading a virus/adware (probably by accident)

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.