Lenovo or nah

I got a new lenovo laptop, and it came with windows 10 home. My hang up is, do I install windows 10 pro myself and misout on the lenovo features and McAfee? I really like the RDP, disk management, and other perks of windows 10 pro, but I don't know if its worth losing the built in support and features with lenovo.

So, lenovo users, are the features worth it in the long run? 

_/ V\
                  / /  /
                <<    |
                ,/    ]
              ,/      ]
            ,/        |
           /    \  \ /
          /      | | |
    ______|   __/_/| |
   /_______\______}\__}  

Spoiler

[i7-7700k@5Ghz | MSI Z270 M7 | 16GB 3000 GEIL EVOX | STRIX ROG 1060 OC 6G | EVGA G2 650W | ROSEWILL B2 SPIRIT | SANDISK 256GB M2 | 4x 1TB Seagate Barracudas RAID 10 ]

[i3-4360 | mini-itx potato | 4gb DDR3-1600 | 8tb wd red | 250gb seagate| Debian 9 ]

[Dell Inspiron 15 5567] 

10 minutes ago, RedWulf said:

I got a new lenovo laptop, and it came with windows 10 home. My hang up is, do I install windows 10 pro myself and misout on the lenovo features and McAfee? I really like the RDP, disk management, and other perks of windows 10 pro, but I don't know if its worth losing the built in support and features with lenovo.

You can just download the lenovo programs/drivers from their website.

Lord of Helium.

19 minutes ago, RedWulf said:

I haven't used any of Lenovo's pre-installed tools on my thinkpad and I did a clean install. There is a package you can install off of Lenovo's website to get those pre-installed tools back.