Shopping for reasonably priced mechanical keyboard

Hello all, my girlfriend has been won over by my mechanical keyboard (corsair K65) and is looking to get her own mechanical keyboard. However she wants a 104 full keyboard layout and the K65 only comes in 10 Keyless layout. So we're looking for 

-no/removable wrist rest 

-under £70/$100

-104 full key layout 

-MX Cherry blues (red acceptable) 

Cheers for your help.

Hello.

My recommendation would be the Cooler Master keyboards. They have some very simple looking yet nicely build mechanical keyboards.

Take a look at the original Quickfire XT.

It is:

- ANSI-US layout in a fullsize / 104 key layout;

- Comes available in Cherry MX Blue or Brown switches (and maybe Reds aswell, but I'm not sure);

- Detachable USB cable

- No wrist rest though

- Costar OEM (the same OEM as Filco's etc..)

It's not a backlit keyboard but it has a standard bottom row which makes it easy to find replacing keysets for the board.

Here's a picture of the keyboard:

image_394.jpg

It's available at Amazon.com from $84.99 (Cherry MX Blue) to $89.95 (Cherry MX Brown).

The Cooler Master XT is a great keyboard, but there are also the Rosewill Apollo Keyboards that go on sales every now and then.

This one has no backlight, no wrist-rest, or any pass-throughs and it's $80.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00S5E4KH2/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_1?pf_rd_p=1944687442&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B00HA2086W&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1RKRT1YS5G5D35H79RYY

This one has backlight, a wrist-rest, and USB and audio pass-throughs. It's $100 on Amazon, but it was on sale recently for $70 on Newegg.

http://www.amazon.com/Rosewill-Backlit-Mechanical-Keyboard-RK-9100xB/dp/B00HA2086W

So can also check www.reddit.com/r/buildapcsales and see if any keyboards that meet your needs go on sale.