Newbie looking for some advice :P

Hi Guys!

I'm looking to get into watercooling, and I have done a lot of research. I know what parts I will be buying, but I do not have the slightest clue of a case that can handle it. I have around $150 left in my budget, strictly for the case. I need a case that can support a 38mm thick (not including 25mm fans), 360mm radiator while also being able to support an EK-DBAY D5 in the optical drive bays. Does anybody know of such a case?

The radiator and pump: https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-dbay-d5-pwm-mx-acetal-incl-pump

Thank you for your help!

-MyNameIsAlex

I use and would recommend a Corsair Obsidian 750d. It has room enough for a shite ton of stuff without being unreasonably big. It has 3 bay slots for that reservoir and pump you linked and a ton of places for fans, 2 x 140mm on the front, 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm on the top, 140mm on the back, and if you remove the 3.5in cages, an extra 2 120mm.

Intel Core i7 4770k - 2x Geforce GTX 780 - MSI Z87 MPower Max - Corsair H60 - 8GB Avexir Core Series MPower Yellow + 4gb no-brand DDR3 - Corsair Obsidian 750d - AData XPG SX900 256gb SSD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB (7200 RPM) - Hitachi 250GB 2.5in HDD (3200 RPM) - WD HDD 160GB extracted from iMac via black magic (no specified RPM) - ASUS VG248QE 144HZ 3d Vision Monitor - Logitech G602 - Ducky Shine 3 TKL - AKG 172 HD Headphones - Xperia z2 - Sony Noise canceling earphones -  Nikon D5200 With Bundled Lenses - Windows 7 Home Premium - Blue Snowball iCE - Acer Aspire X with a broken case, AMD A6, and Raijintek Aidos CPU heatsink

The Corsair 750D supports a triple rad.
The air flow edition I think is even slightly wider.

[CPU: 4.7ghz I5 6600k] [MBAsus Z170 Pro G] [RAM: G.Skill 2400 16GB(2x8)]

[GPU: MSI Twin Frozr GTX 970] [PSU: XFX Pro 850W] [Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo]
[Storage: 500GB WD HDD / 128GB SanDisk SSD ] [Case: DeepCool Tessaract]

[Keyboard: AZIO MGK1] [Mouse: Logitech G303] [Monitor: 2 x Acer 23" 1080p IPS]