Good PCIe wifi and bluetooth card

rm -rf

What's a good PCIe wifi and bluetooth card? It will be going on an Asus Sabertooth X99

4 minutes ago, rm -rf said:

What's a good PCIe wifi and bluetooth card? It will be going on an Asus Sabertooth X99

ehh, pcie internet cards are a waste...

you could always buy a dongle.

http://www.amazon.com/TP-LINK-TL-WN725N-Wireless-Adapter-150Mbps/dp/B008IFXQFU/ref=sr_1_3?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1459044986&sr=1-3&keywords=wifi+dongle

its a waste of your pcie slots even though that wont be a prob with the 5930k and the iExt

4 minutes ago, josephaltareb said:

ehh, pcie internet cards are a waste...

you could always buy a dongle.

http://www.amazon.com/TP-LINK-TL-WN725N-Wireless-Adapter-150Mbps/dp/B008IFXQFU/ref=sr_1_3?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1459044986&sr=1-3&keywords=wifi+dongle

its a waste of your pcie slots even though that wont be a prob with the 5930k and the iExt

They not a waste ... i never have a good experience with wifi dongle .... always stop working months later. It not really a waste of your PCEI slots if you only have sound card and GPU ... even if you sli they are still enough PCEI lanes for PCEI wifi addon card. 

Magical Pineapples

Just now, MrUnknownEMC said:

They not a waste ... i never have a good experience with wifi dongle .... always stop working months later. It not really a waste of your PCEI slots if you only have sound card and GPU ... even if you sli they are still enough PCEI lanes for PCEI wifi addon card. 

guess your right, but for me it has been pleasant,

i had one for an Acer Aspire Desktop (mid 2010) and it lasted for 2 years until i lost it while screwing around with it.

6 minutes ago, josephaltareb said:

guess your right, but for me it has been pleasant,

i had one for an Acer Aspire Desktop (mid 2010) and it lasted for 2 years until i lost it while screwing around with it.

Well the OP has x99 ... so i dont think is really a pleasant. 150mpbs is quite slow and the range of the dongle is quite bad. Getting a better one would result is much better connection, reliability and range. Have you tried transferring large files with that speed over network ... it horrible.  

Magical Pineapples

1 minute ago, MrUnknownEMC said:

Well the OP has x99 ... so i dont think is really a pleasant. 150mpbs is quite slow and the range of the dongle is quite bad. Getting a better one would result is much better connection, reliability and range. Have you tried transferring large files with that speed over network ... it horrible.  

shit i did not reliaze he is going for expensive equipment, i see y a pcie card, i am so stupid i thought is was a mainstream for a secxD