Help Choosing a Water Cooler

I'm building a computer around a price point of CAD/AUD $3,200 (US $2400) (not including monitors, and the water cooler), what level of water cooling system should I probably got for? This is a rough plan of the build, ill be slightly modifying some bits on it soon, though only minor things. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wvtJvK

It depends on the rest of the build, you give us nothing to go off of, include the rest of the build here.

• CPU: Intel Core i7-6700k @4.3ghz, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @2400mhz, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 , Case: Corsair 300R, Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 256GB SSD, WD 1TB Black HDD, WD 2TB HDD PSU: Evga SuperNova 750 G2, Display: ASUS VG248QE @144hz, Cooling: Cooler Master V8 GTS, Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum, Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed, Sound: Phillips SHP9500 + VModa Boom Pro, Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
  •  

6 minutes ago, Festive said:

It depends on the rest of the build, you give us nothing to go off of, include the rest of the build here.

Oh, sorry about that. Fixed it now

What is the build for? Gaming only or 3D, rendering, editing, etc?

2 minutes ago, Dabasepc said:

What is the build for? Gaming only or 3D, rendering, editing, etc?

• Web Browsing
  • Programming
  • Multiple Virtual Machines
  • Multiple Adobe CC Programs multi tasked
  • Competitive Gaming on League of Legends and CS:GO
  • Casual Games like Euro Truck Simulator 2, the Sims 4, and Final Fantasy XV
  • Heavier Games like Fallout 4 and Crysis 4 (2017)

It really depends on your tolerance for noise and your goals for overclocking. If you want something quiet and can handle an overclocked CPU and GPU, custom loop is the way to go. 

Build Log - Liquid Black Fury

1 hour ago, Jidonsu said:

It really depends on your tolerance for noise and your goals for overclocking. If you want something quiet and can handle an overclocked CPU and GPU, custom loop is the way to go. 

Do you know of any good tutorials about making custom loops?

7 minutes ago, rm -rf said:

Do you know of any good tutorials about making custom loops?

Start here.

Honestly, I did a lot of reading before coming up with what I built. The problem is that once you get going, you're always going to find something you want to change. That's part of the fun. Websites like http://xtremerigs.net/ have great reviews on watercooling components, as does http://thermalbench.com. Nothing beats doing a ton of your own homework to get a good picture of what's going on, what's needed and what's not, and the whys and hows.

Build Log - Liquid Black Fury