need a case for this build

hi, so i need a case for my build that im planning to do. it has to have a side window and be LESS than $100. also please note that i have a 5.25in optical drive in this build so the case MUST have slots for it. plus this case needs to accommodate large graphics cards so that later on i can add in either a polaris or pascal GPU.  thanks guys. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ZGZMJx

UPDATE: If you guys can also can you guys recommend me a good power supply for the build. im limited to buying it at Fry's so i need a good supply from frys. hopefully a tier 1 or ter 2 supply from the tom's hardware PSU tier list.

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/id-2547993/psu-tier-list.html

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." -Albert Einstein

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/L8fW23
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/L8fW23/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($339.99 @ Micro Center) 
CPU Cooler: Corsair H70 Core Liquid CPU Cooler  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Motherboard: Asus Z170-A ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($153.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($64.49 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($149.89 @ OutletPC) 
Storage: Hitachi Deskstar 160GB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($77.99 @ NCIX US) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic S12II 430W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($53.98 @ Newegg) 
Optical Drive: HP DVD1265I DVD/CD Writer  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro OEM (64-bit)  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Monitor: Asus MX239H 23.0" Monitor  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Total: $840.33
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-03-26 15:58 EDT-0400

Novus Anima

CPU - 4670K @ 4.2 GHz | Motherboard - ASUS Z97-PRO | CPU Cooler - Corsair H105 

RAM - Corsair Vengeance (4x4GB) | GPU - EVGA GTX 1060 SSC  

Storage - Samsung M.2 64GB SSD, PNY 240GB SSD , WD 1TB Caviar Blue, WD 500GB HDD

PSU - EVGA 650W G2 | Peripherals - Logitech G710, Logitech G602 

Laptops

MacBook Pro Mid-2011 

Surface Pro 3

A case is a highly subjective decision, and as much an aesthetic one as a practical one. What sort of cases do you likes? Are you fond of the Fractal Define aesthetic? Do you like the minimalist look of Phanteks cases? Do you like the mesh-like, highly perforated design of the Cooler Master 'N' series or the Thermaltake Core V cases?

That being said, I'd look at the Phanteks Enthoo Pro, for exactly $100, and see if you like how it looks.

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/phanteks-case-phes614pbk

It's often regarded as one of the best enthusiast enclosures at an affordable price point, and I think it looks absolutely fantastic.However, it is a full tower, so expect it to be on the large side. It also has tons of cable management, and you can put just about anything you want in it. 

1 minute ago, glitchmaster0001 said:

No no no no. That's way too much overkill. Your build using approximately 217W and the PSU you linked is 1000W. That's 800W of headroom which is just a waste of money. All you need is a 430W-550W PSU. 

Novus Anima

Storage - Samsung M.2 64GB SSD, PNY 240GB SSD , WD 1TB Caviar Blue, WD 500GB HDD

Laptops

MacBook Pro Mid-2011 

Surface Pro 3

Just now, Vercii said:

No no no no. That's way too much overkill. Your build using approximately 217W and the PSU you linked is 1000W. That's 800W of headroom which is just a waste of money. All you need is a 430W-550W PSU. 

but later on im going to add a high end GPU from either the Polaris or Pascal lineup. 

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." -Albert Einstein

Just now, glitchmaster0001 said:

but later on im going to add a high end GPU from either the Polaris or Pascal lineup. 

If you're just getting one of the new GPUs after they come out then you still won't need the 1000W. But if you plan to get multiple ones then I suppose you could get it and still have plenty of headroom. 

Novus Anima

Laptops

MacBook Pro Mid-2011 

Surface Pro 3

25 minutes ago, Aereldor said:

A case is a highly subjective decision, and as much an aesthetic one as a practical one. What sort of cases do you likes? Are you fond of the Fractal Define aesthetic? Do you like the minimalist look of Phanteks cases? Do you like the mesh-like, highly perforated design of the Cooler Master 'N' series or the Thermaltake Core V cases?

That being said, I'd look at the Phanteks Enthoo Pro, for exactly $100, and see if you like how it looks.

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/phanteks-case-phes614pbk

It's often regarded as one of the best enthusiast enclosures at an affordable price point, and I think it looks absolutely fantastic.However, it is a full tower, so expect it to be on the large side. It also has tons of cable management, and you can put just about anything you want in it. 

i like a case with a very good quality side panel to show off the internals of the build. i dislike the one that have mounting ports for fans on the window. but i need the inside of the computer case to have lots of space to fit in large gpus. 

10 hours ago, OneshotOtter said:

have you looking into the fractal design define s? its only 79.99

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811352055&cm_re=define_s-_-11-352-055-_-Product

yes i have and it doesnt hav the 5.25in drive bays that i need. thats the downside here. what do you guys tthink of the corsair spec 02 case? im considering ti as an options since im going to be using a modular PSU. 

2 hours ago, glitchmaster0001 said:

yes i have and it doesnt hav the 5.25in drive bays that i need. thats the downside here. what do you guys tthink of the corsair spec 02 case? im considering ti as an options since im going to be using a modular PSU. 

Its a decent case, but definitely lower end.  I helped my friend with his first build in this case and while it is a good deal at around 50 bucks, its quality is lacking. For example, it does include grommets for the cable routing cut outs, very limited cable management in the back, and a somewhat flimsy construction.  On the bright side it has a very nice window, doesn't take up much space, cheap, and the 5.25 drive bay you wanted!

1 hour ago, Blucyrik said:

a bit on the pricey side but it is a full tower. is the case any flimsy?